American Idol

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by ucicare, Mar 22, 2006.

1. chester grape

chester grape New Member

However, so as not to completely shatter your illusions, here is a pic of the winner of season 2 of Australian Idol:

2. smiles

smiles New Member

did she just bite the head off a mouse?

3. chester grape

chester grape New Member

No, she just finished giving it a blow job.

4. chester grape

chester grape New Member

I believe she'll be singing at the closing ceremony of the Commonwealth Games, smiles, if you want to tune in and watch her.

5. headee

headee New Member

ruben studdard was pretty unattractive... and u don't hear anything from him anymore, because he's too fucking fat to go on tour. that's why no matter how good that one obese black chick can sing, i refuse to vote for her. she has to take her shoes off when she performs on stage because they hurt her fat feet and cankles. that's pretty damn bad.

6. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

I've always wondered about the voting thing. Seems like there's a lot of room there for deception.

7. headee

headee New Member

i've thought the same thing. and i think they play around with whoever they want to be in the bottom three for drama.

8. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

You should join us in our not watching it.

9. diogenes

diogenes New Member

Are you suggesting fuglyites begin a boycott of American Idle. I'm sure that will put a huge dent in the ratings pool.

10. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I think you should boycott it until you can spell idol. Dumbass.

11. Schmed

Schmed New Member

I'm about to boycott talking about it in this section...I can't believe any of you are talking about that show.....

12. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

I would like to remind you Schmedly, this thread was started by me in reference to Chris Daughtry, the rocker dude.

I think that the rest of it sucks, but Chris is the real deal. Get a clip of him singing his version of Johnny Cash's "I Walk the Line." It is your kind of music Schmed, I promise.

Barry

13. GAS

GAS New Member

The thing I find funny about that is people text in their votes and in turn cell phone companies make a shitload of money from it.

Fucking lame.

14. phatboy

phatboy New Member

If you find the 'walk the line' thing, post it up here.