Am I screwed?

Discussion in 'Dating and Relationships' started by nolo451, Dec 10, 2008.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Cops are like bees to me. I try to stay away from them so they don't sting me. I don't do anything that I need to worry about, but they still make me uneasy.

I would actually kind of like to be one if I had a different personality.

2. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Please explain.

3. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I would love to be a cop- if it paid well and if the uniforms were more flattering- and if I could never get shot - and if I could make up my own cool codes- and if I could erase what I wanted from the video tapes. I have been told I have the personality.
    but I know I would not last long... and be in jail for being bad.

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Too paranoid. I would end up shooting everyone.

I live in a house that a cop used to live in and I used to and still get paranoid that someone who just got out of jail will come to my house and shoot me in the face thinking that I am his wife.

5. phatboy

phatboy New Member

The cop had a hot wife?

:)

Yea, I could see where that would be a psychological issue for some. We just had two deputies shoot a drug dealer (that was ramming their vehicles with a suburban) and there was a riot in the 'gubment housing' complex it happened in. They were throwing stuff at the cops. They said the guy was in the hospital in critical condition but he was in a stolen vehicle loaded up with guns and drugs. What an idiot, and what morons the people in that project area are.

6. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Did they take off their shoes and throw them at the cops?

They would not do that if they did not know the cops were harmless.

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

That reminds me of the shoes I see driving in the scary area of town hanging off of the telephone lines. I always thought it was some really mean kids picking on other kids, but someone told me that's what people do when a loved one is in jail. I don't know if that is true or not, but what a touching tribute.

8. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I always heard that was a drug dealers sign.

Kinda like the one pant leg up thing. Apparently if its one leg they are selling, and if it is the other leg they are buying.

9. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Dumb. Like the cops wouldn't know. I thought the pants leg up was a nod to LL Cool J. Man, I need schooled! :confused:

10. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

a long time ago on the news they did a report on where the baby pants- hanging off the ass- showing the boxers fad came from... they said in prison if you were it like that- you like it in the ass. I dont know where they got this info or idea , but it has stuck with me. I am all the time seeing little hip hop kids and thinking - god they are all gay....and all like in the ass... who is doing all the pitching if they are doing all the catching.

also my X husband shot and edited a rap video called "White T's" by a shity ATlanta group in Atlanta called Franchise Boys. and one of the guys told me big white T shirts mean you sell drugs. I remember some the lyrics

I bang in my white T
    I sling in my white T (or maybe it was "slang" )

I guess sling means sell drugs. I am so white- I have no idea what anything means.

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

LMAO!!

Nice one... I never knew Cheryl was an analyst! :biggrin:

12. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Yea, I remember dem franchize boyz,

The sagging pants is from prison, I heard, but I heard that it was because they dont have belts in prison and your pants sag unless you constantly pull them up.

13. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

yeah dem boyz still owe my X money.... that video was so ghetto. ... I think they redid the video after getting more $$$ and that was on MTV- I cant see the one we did playing on TV.
    slang

14. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Doowha Gibigah (sp) got fired.

15. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

It's no surprise... He could barely spell his own name.

Where'd you generate that image, anyway? I have a few nasty ideas I'd like to implement... :biggrin:

16. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

http://www.getclippings.com/

My story was longer and more descriptive, but there is a character limit, so you don't get to be too wordy.

17. wdwrx

wdwrx New Member

haha ha ha "just trust me"..... now where have I heard that before ;-)

18. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Now nolo hasn't replied to anything in two weeks now, but his last 'visit' was 9 hours ago...

Wonder if the po-leece are at his house trying to dig up incriminating pictures on his computer, while deciding whom to pin the murder on at the same time..?

19. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Evidence for the divorce proceedings?

20. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Nah, the cop is probably all sobbing taking his wife back and forgiving her, while he is slowly filling in the hole on Nolo.