Am I screwed?

Discussion in 'Dating and Relationships' started by nolo451, Dec 10, 2008.

1. nolo451

nolo451 New Member

I've been nailing this one chick I met a while back in the spring at one of those charity things for fireman and police officers and I was helping a friend set up some stands and stuff. Anyways, I hit it off pretty well with this one lady, she's a bit older (I'm 23, she is 29), so I started flirting with her and she gave me her number. From that point on we started meeting up and having sex on a regular basis. Well I later find out she's actually married to a cop and even though I know this, I still fooled around with her.

Well on Monday, we decided to "meet up" at night which is the day/time we usually decide to do it, and at her place. Turns out her husband came home early for the first time in like 6 years for some reason I don't quite know why yet, and catches me in his bed with his wife and tried to freaking punch me and was throwing whatever he could get his hands on at me(still hurts from a 4 inch wide book he threw at my leg).

Luckily, we had already done it, I was in my shorts, got in my car and took off. I'm pretty screwed aren't I? I got a text from here telling me to not talk to her for a while today, so yeah, guess I'm not doing her for a while.

Fuck, I'm still kinda shaking by typing up what happened.

Fuck, I hope I dont walk out of my house and get arrested for no reason or get shot up.

2. Robman97

Robman97 Member

wow, fuck a cop's wife. I hope your wallet doesn't look like a gun.

3. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

yep... screwed.

4. phatboy

phatboy New Member

You went to their house? That has to be the dumbass move of the week.

The thing people dont think about a lot is that cops have cop buddies. He might patrol where his house is, but he has a friend that does. He notices an odd car at his house and shoots him a call. Next thing you know the guys 10-20 is at home and he is going 10-21.

Granted he is probably doing the same thing, 12 hour shifts leave a lot of free time, especially when a lot of deputies work 'specials' at bars.

Do you live in the same county that he works in?

5. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

I can read the news story now - "Police were unable to identify the body found in Lake Bobsalot Saturday. Authorites do not suspect foul play in the death, despite the fact that the body was missing all of it's teeth and had severe bruising on all body parts. Said recently divorced police officer Smith, " it was probably a crack head that drowned himself. Crack heads never have any teeth."

6. homer

homer Member

Yah you're pretty well screwed! I have a few buddies that are cops and they can make your life a living hell if they want to.Wtf were you thinking going to her house knowing she was married to a cop.You gotta stop thinking with the little head.You're lucky all he threw at you was a book and he didn't shoot you and say it was a robbery.I know this isn't helping but, fuck, a cops wife.

7. phatboy

phatboy New Member

crackheads never have teeth, and this lake is full of them.

:)

You should post some pics of her so we can judge if she was worth it or not.

8. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Well I think you just got put on the list.

Best thing to do is move.

9. nolo451

nolo451 New Member

I actually live about four counties away. She lives in my hometown and I make the drive when I feel like paying her a visit. I'd post a pic, but I really would prefer not to, it would make me even more paranoid. Trust me, with the way I talk and take care of myself I can do really good when I pick up women, so its not just some average, below average chick

5'9'', long legs, blonde, green eyes, 125 lbs, she was a runner in college, so she she still has that nice toned look. I don't consider it to be a dumb movr, cept that I got caught.

I grew up with a cop as a neighbor and I knew that he would come by and check his place while on the job. I parked about 4 houses down, I tried to take some steps to cover my tracks in case this cop did that.

Right now I'm just gonna lay pretty low and not visit over there for a while.

10. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Ok understood P.M. works great for a pic like that. I'll never show it. You can trust me.

11. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

A cop.... yikes. Chances are, nothing will come of this and you'll end up worrying for nothing. Still, it's understandable to be worried. I mean...a cop? Just stay away from the puma-whore. You should worry more about getting some messed up STD. You should get checked out for that.

Now I have to bitch you out...

Dumb move. I can't understand why you would mess around with a cop's wife and of all places their house. That's really low to do that to someone. He's putting his life on the line everyday to pay for that house while his wife is getting "nailed" by a 23 year-old. Don't you feel the least but guilty for the guy?

Now shut up about your brother. Betwixt the two of you, sounds like he's the one that has his act together. ;)

12. nolo451

nolo451 New Member

Sorry Joe, I just cant' see myself sending a pic to you or anyone for that matter. Maybe later on down the line if I ever stop seeing the broad.

And nauseous Im not trying to sound like Im bragging, but...

me: have my own place, own a home, credit score of 770, 1-2 yrs away from accounting degree, 2 yrs working for a nice firm in San Francisco, pretty well off.

him" arch degree, no job at the moment, works for my dad right now with menial labor,LOW credit score in the 500's and seeing a chick with a pre-teen and wants to get serious.....

imo, Im the one with my act together. So I messed with a cop's wife, so what? We both agreed to it, its not just my fault.

I do feel a tad guilty for the guy and would not have done it had the wife not wanted it. I still get shooken up a bit when I think about it, but I chose to do it.

Let me just place this event in the "totally worth it" chapter in a guy's life.

13. vietvet52

vietvet52 New Member

ha ha ha , that's funny,.you shouldn't mess with anyone wife unless your welling to share,.

14. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

if I was a guy, I would not want to fuck another man's wife. You are kissing the lips that just blew him that morning ... or licking the other lips that just got pounded by his night stick the night before. Chances are you have ingested at lest a small trace of cop juice.

Cops are crazy- all the ones I have ever known. I would be watching me ass if I were you.

15. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Yea, cause then it would have been rape. Duh.

:)

Just watch your back, he's not going to forget about it, and one day when you are driving in to visit he is going to be waiting. Or one of his friends will be. Either way, Id just stay away from her.

16. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

You do sound like you are bragging. :) You have all that, you should do better for yourself than bang some married woman and cause a bunch of drama for yourself.

I did really stupid stuff when I was 23, so I'm not judging you. I just kinda feel bad for the husband.

I was a total mess at 23. Really self-destructive. I couldn't hold a job and stayed fucked up all day. Still paying off the credit card debt I racked up being an oxygen thief. Ironically, I started posting here at that age. I had my growing pains here. I'm doing much better now and I feel like I'm 87 and compelled to preach to today's youth.

17. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

OK, not sure "shooken" is a word but I'm sure this can be a life-long mastubatory memory for the spank-bank. Maybe this guy is a tool who mistreated his old lady. If the bitch is gonna cheat, she may as well cheat with you. Just be sure not to treat her with any respect. Cum in her face at every opportunity.

18. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I think you're talking to a dead guy:

Attached Files:

19. homer

homer Member

Such a sad end to such a promising life.:rolleyes:

20. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Ah the risk the excitement you have to love it. With each minute we are one more close to dying but in the mean time are we REALLY living? ore are we just playing it safe or surviving?

Problem is though it could have been a great piece of ass but you cannot deny even after this amount of time you are worrying.

How long you gonna worry? How long you gonna try to watch your back?

If you can find out where he patrols you should, that's the danger zone. I'm telling you these guys are tight they take care of each other. He probably know a hella lot more about you right now than you know about him. Where you live, what you own, where you work, the hours you are keep where you are at and when your not. Who your family member are. Certainly your history even if only traffic violations.

Like I say you gotta take risks in order to really live. That is part of living life to the fullest. But you gotta do it smart also.