Am i fucked up?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by reg, Dec 30, 1999.

1. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Punk Whore Wank:
    Erm... I don't want to see it.

Iv seen enough thanks... everywhere I turn theres Nursey... and again.... and again.

Although if you go to my pics you will see as a kiddy
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...and how many times did you and unlimited slime post my pics,dear?

2. D

D New Member

Fucking A Im tired...

Yes that was to either prove something or... to mock it.

You post them all the time.

3. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    ...and how many times did you and unlimited slime post my pics,dear? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't mind seeing your picture nursey, makes me feel good about myself.So keep on posting them.

4. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Yeah-yeah...so what?Even if it's true...does what you pair of lying,scheming (and to each other too) vote-rigging (ONE of you) trashy bitches think about me matter a fuck to me? If i was keenly wanting to 'get in' with you as you both were with me and Pimp(though that was mostly UT),maybe,but as i've made only too clear recently,people like you pair are 'two a penny'..."Yeeeeehaaaa!"
    + =
    *The ~slime~ at the bottom of the barrel*

5. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    It was said in a heated row we were having, it was said to anger her, but we're made up and are on track again.
    Thought i better tell you coz you dont need and more wrinkles from worrying.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey (Nov 5th 2001):
    ...but i'm glad to see that the components that make up the faecal sludge at the bottom of the barrel have come to realise the senselessness in their hostility to one another,and have realised that they are indivisible-each relies on the other to give their pitiful forum existence structure and meaning.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

6. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

i still think that looks like courtney love...

7. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

8. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Yeah-yeah...so what?Even if it's true...does what you pair of lying,scheming (and to each other too) vote-rigging (ONE of you) trashy bitches think about me matter a fuck to me? If i was keenly wanting to 'get in' with you as you both were with me and Pimp(though that was mostly UT),maybe,but as i've made only too clear recently,people like you pair are 'two a penny'..."Yeeeeehaaaa!"
    + =
    *The ~slime~ at the bottom of the barrel*
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't get so paranoid,there no conspiracy to get at you.I don't want in with you or pimp (if i wanted that so badly i'd stayed being friendly) I care for you think as much as you care what i think ..oh and i dislike you, loath you, all by myself without any outside help.
    OH and isn't unlimited slime somthing that comes out of your cunt so it's grossing me out to be refered to as that so think of another name slurpy

9. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-slime:
    Don't get so paranoid,there no conspiracy to get at you.I don't want in with you or pimp (if i wanted that so badly i'd stayed being friendly) I care for you think as much as you care what i think ..oh and i dislike you, loath you, all by myself without any outside help.
    OH and isn't unlimited slime somthing that comes out of your cunt so it's grossing me out to be refered to as that so think of another name slurpy
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Paranoid...don't make me laugh!Whether you 'scheming bitches' conspired to co-ordinate your attacks or not is neither here nor there to me...why would i give a fuck!??It's not as if i'm friends with you or anything!
    And you wanted in with me and Pimp badly enough to track me down on msn and icq.You no doubt got my msn address from Duncenobber seeing as an awestruck Blanky was at that time having exciting tard-to-tard msn fun with him.I haven't a fucking clue how you found my ICQ though.'Where there's a will there's a way', Unlimited Slime,eh???
    You wanted in with me so badly,you started putting her down in here-agreeing with me that she was totally dim and joining in with calling her 'Jabberjaws'...and then making a clear point of distancing yourself from her:
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-slime:
    Oi pimple dont fucking lump me in with jabberjaws thankyou
    Just coz she likes to add to every comment i make doesn't me we are attached at the fucking hip Damn and i thought i was her stalker, not the other way round OMG i've created a monster
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    ...before going on to:
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally sniffed Blanky 'babe':
    Oh... U-T didn't break my heart the dirty lesbo has gone all psycho... I don't think she likes me no more... Being deadly serious she told me to fuck off and leave Nursey alone as she wanted to get back in her good books as she really likes her. I don't care if she gets pissed off at me for telling everyone she told me she fancied her a bit and thought Pimp was "ok" looking and that she would like a 3some one day...
    She got all raggety when I started asking why she had a change of heart and she said it was cos I kept on dismissing her sexual advances... oh well
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally blagged unlimited slime:
    (if i wanted that so badly i'd stayed being friendly) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    What?'Stayed friendly' despite me and Pimp announcing in my YOU SLIMING CUNTS thread that we didn't want to be friendly and then me later going on to tell you that i'd blocked you on msn before i'd even started the thread?'Stayed friendly' even though we had just told you we'd cut you dead?Noticed what's wrong with your statement yet???
    You 'loathe' me?That amuses me.I think you're a pile of trashy shit,but it doesn't bother me...annoying is as bad as it gets.I save my loathing/hatred for people that have some sort of significant negative impact on my life!Good to see I got under your skin!
    You can come back and smugly dribble lots more 'face-saving' diorrhea til you're blue in the fucking face for all i care,but it doesn't change one thing...that you know the truth,i know the truth,you know i know and by now should realise that it's futile trying to convince me of what just doesn't sit.I smell bullshit a mile off, (and i'm definitely not the only one here who can)...and frankly,my 'dear'...you stink!!!
    ...I MARVEL at the efficiency with which you twist and turn,altering your demeanor till you find a comfy safe niche in here-but- IT DON'T WASH WITH NURSEY!NOOOOO!i've met 'em like yoo before-duckin and divin......<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

10. unlimited-time

Lmao the drugs are getting to you Nursey cut down.
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Paranoid...don't make me laugh!Whether you 'scheming bitches' conspired to co-ordinate your attacks or not is neither here nor there to me...why would i give a fuck!??It's not as if i'm friends with you or anything!
    And you wanted in with me and Pimp badly enough to track me down on msn and icq <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    The fact that we both live in England so therefore are on line at relativly the same time could explain us both attacking you at the same time, and as for me tracking you down on msn and icq i din't really coz if u remember you answered me when i asked if someone could host a animated gif for me before i had my on space and as for ICQ umm better look closer to home for that one.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    As i said before paranoid, i wasn't rude about Wank coz i wanted in with you, i was just sick of u both lumping us together, doesn't mean i don't like wank just coz i was rude about her.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote

Lol drugs again you junky, i was being rude to you before you blocked me. and it wasn't me who kept chatting to you, i kept getting dragged into conversation oyu were in so don't pretend to all who's reads this that i kept making conversation with you and pimp, i hardly ever started one.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>You 'loathe' me?That amuses me.I think you're a pile of trashy shit,but it doesn't bother me...annoying is as bad as it gets.I save my loathing/hatred for people that have some sort of significant negative impact on my life!Good to see I got under your skin!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    LMAO It was called humour Nursey but i forgot you haven't got much of that, no honey you don't get under my skin infact you amuse me most of the time, getting all riled up.

So Nursey non of this is face saving, its explaining things to a rather disturbed mind.You really should seek some professional help before your brain completly turns to mush.

11. D

D New Member

wow...

Do you have a life?

12. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    Lmao the drugs are getting to you Nursey cut down.
    The fact that we both live in England so therefore are on line at relativly the same time could explain us both attacking you at the same time...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    You're misunderstanding me again.What i am saying is it doesn't matter/bother me one way or the other if you are 'conspiring' or not.It wasn't something which mattered-it makes no differance- and so i didn't give it thought.It was you that said 'conspiracy'...after i called you a pair of 'scheming bitches'.I mean that generally...a comment on your lack of integrity and sliminess...not some kind of pointless theory on how co-ordinated you and Blank's efforts are or not.
    By all means,plot and conspire if you want-there's not some sort of rule against it...do what you fucking want!

13. D

D New Member

I have to say Im fucking lost...

14. unlimited-time

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

as for ICQ umm better look closer to home for that one.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmm.. i can't remember that.. but i won't discount it.

16. CancerBeans

CancerBeans Member

17. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

This is getting really fucking old and boring...

18. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

then quit

19. unlimited-time

Lol it's ok Wank don't worry Nursey having a mental breakdown.

20. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Lol it's ok Wank don't worry Nursey having a mental breakdown.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Calm down suckybitch,all that overdone forced laughter's going to bust your flabby gut.