Am i fucked up?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by reg, Dec 30, 1999.

1. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    LOL...i knew it...along comes the crrrap excuse.I won't worry ..because you're hundreds of miles away and unlikely to get near my drink with rohypnol <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I had to explain , you wouldn't let it lie i didn't want my babe to think i actually did fancy you.

2. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    I had to explain , you wouldn't let it lie i didn't want my babe to think i actually did fancy you. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I don't want to hear your bullshit-tell it to Wank instead.

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    Thought i better tell you coz you dont need and more wrinkles from worrying. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

jesus the way you talk you'd think you were a teenager... she is less than a year older than you... is this a case of you looking at your own body to find insults to hurl at someone your own age...

i remember you still haven't posted a more recent pic of yourself.. unless that shaggy perm and 80's fashion is how you look now..

and i can confirm Nursey has the appearance of someone 5/6 years younger...

4. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Get out your own arse

5. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

And if this is what she looked like 10 YEARS AGO...what the FUUUUCK does she look like now!!?!?!

6. unlimited-time

100 times better than

hate to think what thats gonna look like in 10 more years

7. unlimited-time

Hey next time you go out wear this

you might get some sober admirers as well.

8. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

100 times better than

hate to think what thats gonna look like in 10 more years
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's strange...i seem to remember that pic looking something a bit more like this...

...but post a recent bad pic of yourself...a colourone,that is,and we'll see what happens to it when its blown up to colour warping proportions.
    And of course...it's never this -much more recent pic you use to try and 'get at' me!

...Or this:

...Or this:

9. unlimited-time

I was trying to be kind by posting the top one coz it's better than the other 2.
    This

is not a good picture

10. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

I was trying to be kind by posting the top one coz it's better than the other 2.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't patronise me with your 'kindness' you ugly,mopey faced dyke!

11. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i want to post my fave pic of her .. but she won't let me... says it makes her look nice and kind..

12. D

D New Member

UH oh... shes turning into Disorder....

13. unlimited-time

Don't patronise me with your 'kindness' you ugly,mopey faced dyke! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK i won't, you look like a fucking transvestite in that picture.

14. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Punk Whore Wank:
    UH oh... shes turning into Disorder.... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...i'm just keeping my gentler side private.I'm not a completely btazen hussy you know!!!

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Punk Whore Wank:
    UH oh... shes turning into Disorder.... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

how so.. disorder is himself in here..

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Green, Fat, Faceless Dude says:
    i told you
    Green, Fat, Faceless Dude says:
    disorder is not an act, its me
    Pimp says:
    well you'd better learn to insulate him
    if you can't take him being insulted<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

nursey is an act.. those pics are in character.. and the actress doesn't want you lot seeing the reality that i see....

and as it happens i don't think you're worthy either... maybe if we had the SS back...

16. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Well-i'd say an aspect of my character,but just one of the many aspects that add up to make the whole person that sits on the other side of this screen.Jesus...i need to put a jumper on...i'm feeling a bit bare in 'ere.

17. D

D New Member

Well... whatever.

I don't wanna see them as the last two have been pretty bad.

18. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Well... whatever.

I don't wanna see them as the last two have been pretty bad.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good...you're not fucking getting to...i wouldn't want some narrow,dumb nobody like you getting a more intimate view of my personality!
    Certain things will never be revealed to some people,and that's the way it should be!

19. D

D New Member

Erm... I don't want to see it.

Iv seen enough thanks... everywhere I turn theres Nursey... and again.... and again.

Although if you go to my pics you will see as a kiddy

20. unlimited-time

Good...you're not fucking getting to...i wouldn't want some narrow,dumb nobody like you getting a more intimate view of my personality!
    Certain things will never be revealed to some people,and that's the way it should be!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So is this kinda side to you the one where you just steal the kids sweets rather than kicking them to the ground and giving them a couple of digs before you do it.