Allah Allakbar!

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by Nursey, Mar 21, 2003.

1. djdev

djdev New Member

LOL! The United States is NOT going to lose this war. The US could not have made a better choice other then going war with this monster. He is in no doubt a threat to anyone who is not a muslim arab or anyone who supports americanism. Saddam Hussein's constant attempt to to get hold of weapons of mass distruction and provide them to muslim extremists is a good reason in itself Something he is very proud of. He thinks that they are safe within his hands... Saddam Hussein used his chemical and biological weaponson the kurdish people in 1988 as an attempt for genocide and to make iraq an arab only country is another reason. He wrote on his flag ALAH AKUBAR after his loss in the Gulf War making everyone think that he is a relgious person but the fact of the matter is he uses words like alah akubar and others from chapters headings in Kuran as war operations just to sucker iraqi people in to following him and promising them heavin. Saddam is a living discrase to muslim people, thats why I am no longer muslim. I think that relgion is pathatic. Saddam is responsible for many deaths due to the wars between Iran and Iraq. Same goes for Kawuit and Iraq. If you think that even for a secound if saddam had power that he would not anhilite everyone and everything that is christan and american then you are fucken idiot. If you were living in iraq and saddam had visited your family you better hope your grandfather knees before him and kiss his hands otherwise consider yourself and your family gone. Every day he is shown a picture of a 14-16 year old girl vergin that he will later invite to his palace and rape and kill if he does not wish to have sex with her again. she will eventually be called missing. He has been in power for around 45 years. THAT is fucken long enough for any leader, espcially one that resmbles so much of HITLER. Iraq is not a safe place, its not a place where people wana grow up in, its a place where people wana get out of. The only people that support him are the people who benfit from his brutial ways, or the people have been brain washed by his move towards religon. The only reason the arab people even give a damn about him is because they beleive he is a very good muslim. Internet is not avaliable in iraq, the only way you can use Email is to go to a government building and by the way there is someone standing on top of you watching everything you type. I can go on and on about this shit when i'm drunk. Bottom line is Saddam is a threat to the American people, therefor US being the most powerfull country in the world has earned the RIGHT to rid of such a man by any means it wishes.

2. djdev

djdev New Member

another thing... all this shit about american propaganda that shit is nothing compared to iraqi propaganda. I get the iraqi and much of arab channels on satlite at home.

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm fucking sick of seeing the word, 'propaganda'.

You can't hide from an aneurysm.

And prepare to get fucked, Nursey.

4. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

You gonna slip on a strap-on and sneak up behind her then pukey?

5. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Yeah...but i've got nothing to worry about...look how long she's been promising to do Lomo for...

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

http://www.nonviolence.org/vitw/pages/why_did_iraq_invade_kuwait.html

"Why, of course, the people don't want war," Goering shrugged. "Why would some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best that he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece. Naturally, the common people don't want war; neither in Russia nor in England nor in America, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist dictatorship."
    "There is one difference," I pointed out. "In a democracy the people have some say in the matter through their elected representatives, and in the United States only Congress can declare wars."
    "Oh, that is all well and good, but, voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country."

-- Herman Goering as related to Gustave Gilbert at the Nuremberg trials, from the book Nuremberg Diary.

"The function of propaganda does not lie in the scientific training of the individual, but rather in directing the attention of the masses towards certain facts. .... It must be directed towards the emotions, and only to a very limited extent toward the so-called intellect. The receptive ability of the masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, their forgetfulness enormous. Therefore, all propaganda has to limit itself to a very few points and repeat them like slogans until even the very last man is able to understand what you want him to understand."

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Yeah...but i've got nothing to worry about...look how long she's been promising to do Lomo for...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You have a point there.

8. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

I've not been around for a while, so I hope you'll forgive me if I need to quote, I'll try and keep it down.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Don't be silly Canine, Kuwait was supposed to give 10 billion dollars to Iraq for fighting Iran which protected Kuwait...but how much did they actually give? Half a million dollars. Quite a difference don't you think? And on top of that:

Now that aint true, Kuwait wouldn't promise to give 10 billion and then not give it. If Kuwait couldn't afford 10 billion, they wouldn't have offered it. Would Sadam have let Iran take over Iraq as well Kuwait if they didn't pay it? I was promised a transformer by a mate when I was six. I never got it, maybe I should go and knock fuck out of him?
    And if you're going to quote some unknown writer, try and quote one who doesn't contratdict him/herself so frequently. How can you steal oil from an "oil field that ran beneath the vaguely-defined
    Iraq-Kuwait border"
    from a country which had "undisputed ownership of the
    Rumaila oilfield.
    "?

Oh...and i don't have a lot of respect for 'friends' that behave like belittling arrogant twats. Even Lomo...who has a lot more conflicting opinions with me than you do didn't resort to that, so i still have respect for him.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And people who think that I have to resort to coming up with phrases such as "silly" dont exactly top my list of people deserving respect. But even so Nursey, you still have it. It's just that if you say things like
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Then I'll be more than willing to say you're acting silly.
    Which options didn't they have? Did they go to OPEC? Did they go to the UN? Did they get a resolution? Did they even get a moral victory? Did they even threaten military action if Kuwait didn't drop their production? NO Instead they turned into "agressors", who "unilateraly" invaded Kuwait on their "crusade" to "control the worlds oil" without "international opinion" behind them. Heard any of that before?
    If the "silly" remark offended you, then I'm, sorry, although I dont seriously believe it did or could have offended you. I've had a few good conversations with both you and pimp about this issue before, but I think I may have given you the wrong impression of where I stand.
    Sure, I think the vast majority of Americans are ignorant to anything and anyone who isn't directly associated to themselves. I think they're greedy (as a nation, no fat jokes here, although I could), and I totaly understand most people's complaints about them. But in cases such as this I'm not going to criticise them, they held west germany for decades, supporting a nation who had recently attempted to control europe through invasions and genocide. A group of people who had been convinced of their moral and inherant superiority over all other races. They helped Japan get back on their feet an turn into a huge economic success after being directly attacked by them in WW2. They stayed in europe for over 50 years protecting it from communist invasion, which Britain & France could not have done on their own. They initiated a NATO force (again, the UN doesn't work) to enter Yugoslavia to protect the Bosnian Muslims and Bosnian Croats, and to topple Milosevic. That's their track record, I'm positive you're going to come up with CIA crap or wars that weren't a great success, but compared to the track record of a man who is a self confessed admirer of stalin (who for lomo's information, is the man with the record for most people murdered, his most successful campaign was to starve 10 million of his political opponents, would you class that as vote rigging?), a great fan of the propaganda you so obviously hate (I noticed you haven't quoted Iraq's deputy when he claimed that bombs weren't being used over baghdad, but sound boxes with nails in them).
    Putting it plainly, the guy's a cunt. You're far too biased because of your patriotism of a country you haven't seen in over 20 years and you'll believe whatever what you want to whilst claiming that that's what we're all doing. You'd be better spending your time researching how hitler manged to convince a cultured nation of highly civilised people to go along with the nazi regime and everything they did, then comparing it to what's going on in Iraq. You'd be surprised.

And seeing as we're all quoting other people, I will too. These are from some of the people I respect, but you wont find them writing un-informed opinions on geocities. I hope that that isn't a prerequisite for quoting people on fugly.

The World is not dangerous because of those who do harm but because of those who look at it without doing anything.
    -Albert Einstein

In Dr. Johnson's famous dictionary patriotism is defined as the last resort of the scoundrel. With all due respect to an enlightened but inferior lexicographer I beg to submit that it is the first.
    - Ambrose Bierce

9. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

I forgot to add this one

Patriotism is the virtue of the vicious.
    -Oscar Wilde

10. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was pretty much my point pimp, in the context of this thread, that could be applied either way. I dont know if you noticed my quotes up there, but you may notice that I dont exactly have a great deal of respect for patriotism. You're preaching to the converted.
    I dont know, nor do I much care if the west has any alterior motives behind this war. If they did, you could guarantee one thing. They would use a just cause to mask their acts, and weather anything else is being achieved by the west because of this, it doesn't mean that the war should end.

11. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

but canine.. iraq is being attacked by the west.. the west is not being attacked by iraq.. the threat to the west from iraq is being fabricated to gain support for the war.. but the threat to iraq is real

12. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

Unlike you...I think i'm pretty well known in this forum for:
    1- making lots of interesting, original posts of substance...both serious and jokey.
    -having a good brain
    -having my own opinions[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is this your greatest achievement in life! Have you got this on your CV you self important halfwit.

13. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by theonlylivingboy:
    Is this your greatest achievement in life! Have you got this on your CV you self important halfwit.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's a forumretard, i think you better refrain from calling people halfwits when you are obviously the only halfwit in this thread.
    And no im not sticking up for nursey again i'm replying to you coz i find you an annoying little shit.

14. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

For those interested in an alternative view to the media supplied by the agressing sides...British govt caught lying again!? Surely not!
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>davidcogswell.com
    And all the lies. They just wear you down. It's such a constant affront to rationality, to sanity. AOL ugh! One of many propaganda voices of the corporate military state constantly pounding mental garbage into your brain. It takes a great deal of mental fortitude to navigate through this insane, polluted cultural environment<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Last night AOLBigBrother was barking that "Saddam fights dirty..." Is attacking defenseless children dirty to these people? Is lying about your reasons for doing it dirty? Is using forged documents to justify killing innocent people dirty? Is it dirty telling people Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Laden work together when there is no evidence that it's true? Is using the UN to disarm a country then attacking it against the will of the UN dirty? Is using the Supreme Court to stop vote counting to seize power when you weren't elected dirty? Is a massive telephone drive telling voters that John McCain is an insane wife beater and child molestor dirty?

These guys are the kings of dirty. They invented dirty. They are so dirty they make horse dung look positively delicious by comparison.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR><A HREF="http://www.guardian.co.uk/comment/story/0,3604,922665,00.html" TARGET=_blank>Iraqis Fight US-UK For
    Independence - Not Saddam</A>
    There was little public preparation for the resistance that is now taking place. Third World peoples have after all been allocated a largely passive role in the security arrangements of the new world order - the best they can hope for is to be "liberated" and be grateful for it. There has been little understanding that, however much many Iraqis want to see the back of Saddam Hussein, they also - like any other people - don't want their country occupied by foreign powers. No doubt Ba'athist militias are playing a coercive role in stiffening resistance. There are also those who cannot expect to survive the fall of the dictatorship and therefore have nothing to lose. But the scale and commitment of the resistance - along with reports of hundreds of Iraqis struggling to return from Syria and Jordan to fight - suggests that it is driven far more by national and religious pride. Most of these people are not fighting for Saddam Hussein, but for the independence of their homeland.

To fail to recognise this now obvious reality is not only condescending, but stupid. But then we have been subjected to such a blizzard of disinformation in recent days - from the reported deaths of Tariq Aziz and Saddam Hussein to the non-existent chemical weapons plant and Tuesday's uprising in Basra - that it should come as no surprise to hear everyone from British and US defence ministers to BBC television presenters refer to Iraqis defending their own country as "terrorists".<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    http://whatreallyhappened.com/lindex.html

Links and quotes will have to suffice for now, i'll type a response to canine when i have time.

15. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

For those interested in an alternative view to the media supplied by the agressing sides...British govt caught lying again!? Surely not!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    That link wasn't supposed to follow straight on from that statement, after all the source- the mirror- is one of the minority of 'agressing side' papers which isn't towing the govt line.

16. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

17. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

18. joeker

joeker New Member

Wow, fantasy can be fun. Bottom line is the sooner we wipe out all these Arab extremists the better. I mean look at the Arabs....what a huge failure they have been. 22 Arab countries and not one can get it right, not one true democracy. Just a bunch of infighting tribal savages. Look at their defunct, backwards culture and their twisted hypocritical view of the world. They really are the scourge of the earth.

Thank god Arabs are such horrible fighters....they can't even win a war against themselves.....how pathetic.

... which resulted in a war-weary Iraq having little option but to invade Kuwait.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>