*AHEM*

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Psycho Bob, Oct 8, 2002.

1. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Get the link sorted, I need to check out the scud....

2. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya Dubya 2:
    Get the link sorted<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

?

3. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

When I press it it opens up into a new window full of code... or is just me and my Mac system?

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

That's the picture that was 'supposedly' me... wasn't it? The one that was posted in the member's forum ages ago? Honestly, that hurts my feelings. I'm insulted thinking that you people think I resemble her...

5. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

Getting a bit of a gut there Bobby. You ought to lay off the pies and pints and try a few sit ups otherwise you wont be able to see yor fuckin cock.

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

9. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    I was under the impression that they didn't circumcise over there.

B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

its not

10. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by theonlylivingboy:
    Getting a bit of a gut there Bobby. You ought to lay off the pies and pints and try a few sit ups otherwise you wont be able to see yor fuckin cock. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

im on a stable diet of beer & burgers.. what can i say.. im only 12.5 stone tho

11. Fat-N-Sassy

Fat-N-Sassy New Member

that is funny. i am 21.5 stone... have you ever been with an oldir women,crazy robert? i could show you things that little tosser has no idea hoow to do. i can make yer eyes roll backin your head and make you cum harfer than you have eveer imagined... i'm getting wet just thinking abut that penis of yours...oh crazy robertyou are one fine young lad...pleze cum ober here and let me fucj you?

12. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710's mum:
    and make you cum harfer <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

im intrested in this harfer business...how does it work? are there implants? mechanical devices? magnetic fields?

13. theonlylivingboy

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710's mum:
    that is funny. i am 21.5 stone... have you ever been with an oldir women,crazy robert? i could show you things that little tosser has no idea hoow to do. i can make yer eyes roll backin your head and make you cum harfer than you have eveer imagined... i'm getting wet just thinking abut that penis of yours...oh crazy robertyou are one fine young lad...pleze cum ober here and let me fucj you?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh I fuckin love it when the bitches talk dirty.

14. D

D New Member

i could show you things that little tosser has no idea hoow to do. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tosser? You stupid helmet.

I doubt there is anything you could do that I dont know/haven't done already.

Like make him cum.

15. theonlylivingboy

16. D

D New Member

well... no but we only met once. That would be a bit slaggish if i had let him do me up the gary already.

17. Fat-N-Sassy

Fat-N-Sassy New Member

shut up you filthy hussy... at leats i have a fucing chin...(more than 1 to be exact)tomnmy has told me that you look like that silly crum from the whtehouse...and ive seen some pictres so i'd haft to say i agree

CARZY ROBERT---mecanikal devices... o hyesss baby!

No magnectix felds... exept for my bewitching eyes and smile...makeing yewr love muscle stand erect and firm....swishswsihsloshslosh i'm waiting fewr yew,babbbyy ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

18. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

mac.... *shiver* the files in an ace file.. its kinda like a zip but with better compression.. i use winace on my pc but as far as macs go i aint gota clue...buy a real poota!

19. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Oh oh, the old Mac v PC argument is about to raise it's face from the trough...
    Do us a favour Bob just post your favourite images up would ya? Cheers

p.s. Not so much your cock more beaver type shots would be better, ta.

20. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

try This see what happens