about fucking time

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by pimpchichi, May 24, 2002.

1. Matthew

Matthew New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitanaBADKITTY:
    no, yer daddy may be black but he isnt yer real father. you have to accept that, no matter how much u look up to him...and suck his cock and take it in the ass from him.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    god damn that was a long ass runon

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

No, I’ve seen people, a certain one who will remain nameless at this present time, run-on a sentence far longer than the one, that you, Matthew, just saw in the aforementioned post, and more than likely not one that you, Matthew, will see again in the near future, or ‘proche le futur’, if you speak French, and in the slight chance that you speak, or can read any of the following: ‘prossimo futuro’, in Italian, ‘nah zukunft’, in German, ‘cercano futuro’ in Spanish, and ‘perto do futuro’, in Portuguese.

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Wow... you're "multi-lingual" - that should make giving head quite interesting...

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Whose head do you want?

5. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Jewish and multi-lingual?

Ohhh.. boy...I wanna say some nasty stuff in spanish.....but I'm gonna hold back..

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Matthew:
    god damn that was a long ass runon <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

whatever

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GAS:
    I wanna say some nasty stuff in spanish.....but I'm gonna hold back..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

go for it