A Tribute to Wanktard...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nursey, Mar 7, 2002.

1. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

but the content is a classic.. don't judge a thread by it's covergirl

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Maybe I should hunt down some amphetamines and spend an afternoon catching up...

3. thundercat_the_twat

thundercat_the_twat New Member

by the way...what the fuck is disorder up to these days? did his 8 year old sister sqweel on him? is he in some english jail biteing the pillow as some horny lifer bitch fucks him? poor disorder.....then again my thoughts and sympaphy are with his sister,although the physical scars..ripped arse and internal injuries may heal..she will have to recieve counciling for the rest of her life. LIFER! FUCK THAT BITCH HARDER!

4. thundercat_the_twat

std.give me some feed back u fucking faggot batard.i need some cunt to t-off....disorder seem`s to be doing time and the fat fucking whore aint saying much.come on u mother fucker..were are all those big faggoty words? i hope u fucking die and all ur family fucking die first.im so angry right now and for ur sake,its a good job u are not in the same room as me co`s i would bop u on your nose<<<<<<too tame. i would beat the fucking shit out of your prick arse you bastard i realy and truly hope u die.skummy fucky big word ass hole.big words are ur weapon....ur defence from being a cunt in real life. u r the prick who peddles to your factory job with you bicycle fucking clips while the small bike seat forces you piss stained y-fronts up ur cake hole..giveing those putrid brown stains that disgust your slutty whore when she washes them.

5. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Calm down dipshit.

Christ....

6. thundercat_the_twat

ok fugly members,i think you will all agree that dawn has had enough shit on this thread.Me and dawn have chatted on msn and the fact is....she realy is a nice peron and to prove this and to show you all what a lovely girl she is,i am going to take the liberty of posting her profile here.click on the link and you will notice that dawn even has a personal web page and a lovely picture of dawn is on the front page..god she looks so sweet. http://members.msn.co.uk/?mpp=2208~2HAAAAAAAE9ifjOKIgW*zi*uNfmcM9AD9rLz!jvcpD3oZR3i4iYe!ouw$$~2IAAAAAAAGxKOUCBb8X!NnIn83n3wIBMIm9tx0liDZPTY$&mid=2208

7. thundercat_the_twat

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SeenGrappleAtters:
    Calm down dipshit.

Christ....
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    i hate yanks.why couldant you of been in that fucking trade centre when the plane hit?
    im so fucking glad that happend.get off fugly and stick with that fucking play station you geeky cunt-fuck

8. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by thundercat_the_twat:
    i hate yanks.why couldant you of been in that fucking trade centre when the plane hit?
    im so fucking glad that happend.get off fugly and stick with that fucking play station you geeky cunt-fuck
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    *ALERT*
    His cock's bigger than yours Thundy.(I have a 'sixth sense' which enables me to ascertain such things.)

9. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by thundercat_the_twat:
    std.give me some feed back u fucking faggot batard.i need some cunt to t-off....disorder seem`s to be doing time and the fat fucking whore aint saying much.come on u mother fucker..were are all those big faggoty words? i hope u fucking die and all ur family fucking die first.im so angry right now and for ur sake,its a good job u are not in the same room as me co`s i would bop u on your nose<<<<<<too tame. i would beat the fucking shit out of your prick arse you bastard i realy and truly hope u die.skummy fucky big word ass hole.big words are ur weapon....ur defence from being a cunt in real life. u r the prick who peddles to your factory job with you bicycle fucking clips while the small bike seat forces you piss stained y-fronts up ur cake hole..giveing those putrid brown stains that disgust your slutty whore when she washes them.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can't even understand what you fucking said with that half-assed typing. Are you supposed to be an English version of Sparky?

10. thundercat_the_twat

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:

I can't even understand what you fucking said with that half-assed typing. Are you supposed to be an English version of Sparky?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>u have put no effort in that so ill keep my posting brief.eat the contents out of my arse....now your mothers arse..now punch yourself in the face..twice....now say thundy is the best 100 times while still chewing on my stool

11. thundercat_the_twat

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    can i ascert my cock up your juicy pear shaped arse darling?

12. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    Are you just bitter because your dad may be a black guy?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    *ALERT*
    His cock's bigger than yours Thundy.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe he's just bitter cause his dad has a small cock...thereby passing it on to his son, Thundy, who was born with an unfortunate case of "mangina". Also known as the "angry inch syndrome". Gee, he sure is abrasive with his harsh words...sounds kinda...ummmm...angry.

13. GreenAppleSplatters

I will agree with GAS on this one. Fucking cool down already.

Are you just bitter because your dad may be a black guy?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Naw man,he's pissed cause my cocks bigger than his.

14. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

I will agree with GAS on this one. Fucking cool down already.

Are you just bitter because your dad may be a black guy?

15. thundercat_the_twat

why are you pricks haveing ago at me? how fucking dare you insult a british gentleman.are you both lovers?you talk a lot about cocks and cock size.do u both meet in some back alley and star pop each other? or are u pissed off over my trade centre comment? if so blame bin ladin for wipeing out your shit towers and reduceing you yanks to soiling your pants.i wipe my shitty arse on your shit flag.god bless the uk

16. GreenAppleSplatters

why are you pricks haveing ago at me? how fucking dare you insult a british gentleman.are you both lovers?you talk a lot about cocks and cock size.do u both meet in some back alley and star pop each other? or are u pissed off over my trade centre comment? if so blame bin ladin for wipeing out your shit towers and reduceing you yanks to soiling your pants.i wipe my shitty arse on your shit flag.god bless the uk<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*Yawn* I'm sick of this already.

17. Trainspotter1

Trainspotter1 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SeenGrappleAtters:

*Yawn* I'm sick of this already.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz seengrappleAtters,,,, who would be so dumb to call themself an ass wipe name like seengrappleAtterswell,hahahahaha.I will tell you.Its another stupid yank who cant even string a decent sentence together and talks like he has a stick up his arse.The reason why they all speak like this is because its every American fathers duty to bugger there sons at very early age.Ssssssstttttooooopppppppp IIIIIIIItttttttttt DDDDDDDDDaaaaaaaaadddddddddyyyyyyyyyy,,...Ask Fred vegas hes just seen to his 5 year old boy..........

18. thundercat_the_twat

SeenGrappleAtters dad is a vietnam vet with medals...when he came home his head was still fucked up on opion and memories of rapeing the little slit eyes kids that he subjected his son so the same. SeenGrappleAtters would swallow the lot in fear of his dads rambo knife at his juguler."ttthhhheeee wwaaarrrssss ooovveerrr dddaaadddyyyyy"

19. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

tundercunt and trianpooper are the same person BTW

20. thundercat_the_twat

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    tundercunt and trianpooper are the same person BTW<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    by the way...your full of shit...and trains grammer is better.ad us both to your messanger you fucking no all git.ha ha see who`s a clever little cunt then. (BY THE WAY)<<<<<<I COULD WORK MY FIST INTOO YOU UGLY FACE JUST FOR SAYING THAT.BY THE WAY DO YOU FUCK UR MUM AND DO YOUR BY ANY CHANCE WEAR GLASSES?