A tribute ot Ofelia's Father (and Sykotic)

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Jul 10, 2002.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Krotchy Fem-Dom Kit:
    anyone that is in need of mental health care and cannot afford it will get government assistance, regardless of race.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't you just love our lovely communist system, comrade?

(Pardon me if I steal a LOTF pic here, but I have to...)

I have no pity for the masses. It is not my job to fund the schooling/dentistry/hospital bills of other people.

A similar note: insurance

As a homeowner, when you pay house insurance, you get coverage for a variety of what they refer to as 'acts of god.' When people living in Florida or the East coast get screwed from a hurricaine, rates go up to help them out. Why is it that my rates go up, when they are the ones that chose to live in a hurricaine zone? [george_carlin]"Like those people that build their houses next to an active volcanoe - then wonder why there's lava in the living room!"[/george_carlin]

The same goes with health insurance. I'm a regular guy, and I don't have health insurance. I've only had health insurance for one year out of my pathetic life. It was offered to me at the flat rate of $6.60/month through my work. They didn't hold their end of the deal when I was hospitalized (re: "big gaping hole in my back"), so I dropped them.

Anyway, people buy health insurance. Some people choose to go skiing, and wrap themselves around a tree while they're there. They get the full benefit of health insurance, at the same cost as the people that lead less-risky lives. Why should a normal person's insurance rates be the same as someone that participates in activities that are more likely to get themselves into a costly accident?

Well, I'm getting way off-track here, and beyond the scope of the original post in this topic. If anyone needs me, I'll be over there, freebasing and getting ready to go bungee-jumping.

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NiCo:
    Lomo, i'm the farthest thing from a gay man you'll ever meet, but will you marry me?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That depends... do you have a family health care plan?

3. NiCo

NiCo New Member

I like how Kit keeps hiding behind "well this race does this too, and that race does that". Yeah well they're not stinking mexicans. You are. They can get away with it. RACISM OMG OMFG OH NO THATS NOT POLITICALLY CORRECT!!!@#$! Says who? Someone else? And so that makes it true? Tell that to the people who said the world was flat.

Lomo, yes, but unlike SOME races, I pay for mine.

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

OK, well that's good... do you shave your asshole? I'd like to pretend you're a chick if we're going to be married...

Oh, and someone tell Nauseous that we're going to need a bigger bed.

5. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

Erik Estrada is Kitana's fadda. he does the lambada with a dead stuffed otta. he doesnt have a lotta, but can make a mean enchilada.

someone kill me please.

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Taco... grande. Taco... grande

Yo quiero chimichangas y chile colorado
    Yo tengo el dinero para un steak picado
    Las flautas y tamales, siempre muy bueno
    Y el chile relleno

You see, I just gotta have a tostada, carne asada
    That's right, I want the whole enchilada
    My only addiction has to do with a flour tortilla
    I need a quesadilla

I love to stuff my face with tacos al carbón
    With my friends, or when I'm all alone
    Yo tengo mucho hambre y ahora lo quiero
    Un burrito ranchero

So give me something spicy and hot, now
    Break out the menu, what you got, now?
    Oh, would you tell the waiter I'd like to have sour cream on the side
    You better make sure the beans are refried

Well, there's not a taco big enough for a man like me
    That's why I order two or three
    Let me give you a tip, just try a nacho chip
    It's really good with bean dip

I eat uno, dos, tres, quarto burritos
    Pretty soon I can't fit in my Speedos
    Well, I hope they feed us lots of chicken fajitas
    And a pitcher of margaritas

Well, the combination plates all come with beans and rice
    The taquitos here are very nice
    Now I'm down on my knees, we need some extra tomatoes and cheese
    And could you make that separate checks, please?

"Buenos noches, senor. bienvenido a el burritos casa de salsa. tenemos muchos platos muy sabrosos si puedo recomendar el ardiente pollo al infierno muy delicioso. sus ojos se quemaran, su estomago estara en fuego, se quedaran en el baño por una semana, entiendes lo que digo gringo estupido tonto?"
    Well, the food is coming, I can hardly wait
    Now watch your fingers, careful hot plate!
    What you think you're doing with my chile con queso?
    Well, if you want some, just say so

Oh boy, pico de gallo
    They sure don't make it like this in Ohio
    No gracias, yo quiero jalepeños, nada más
    You can toss away the hot sauce

?Donde estan los nachos? Holy frijole!
    You better get me a bowl of guacamole
    Y Uusted, Eugene? Why's your face turning green?
    Don't you like pinto beans?

You want some more cinnamon crispas?
    If you don't, hasta la vista
    Just take the rest home in a doggie bag if you wanna
    You can finish it mañana

Well, it's been a pleasure, I can't eat no more
    Señor, la cuenta, por favor
    If you ain't tried real Mexican cooking, well, you oughta
    Just don't drink the water

7. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

OMG! i sooo saved that Lomo! think my dirty spic professor will give me extra credit for it? and do you really wear speedo's? post pics. mucho pics!

8. NiCo

NiCo New Member

AHAHHAHAHAAH lomo what the fuck was that? HhAHAHHAHAHAHA

9. kitana

kitana New Member

LOMO: i really dunno what the US system is, but i know its not perfect.

up until my dad retired, our family had health insurance, after that, we got no help whatsoever. i know what yer talking about having no insurance n having to pay the bill yerself, but we paid it, with small monthly payments.

you should have checked into that insurance's regulations n krap, sounds like a big fuck-over.

i can understand yer point about not wanting to fund the masses, but if u think about it, its good in certain ways. for example, if you needed medical care, applied for assistance AND qualified, u could get the assistance. ***if you chose to pay, of course.

aktually, i dunno shit about US health care system taxes n krap, so i will lay off it, but thats from what i understand.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NiCo:
    I like how Kit keeps hiding behind "well this race does this too, and that race does that". Yeah well they're not stinking mexicans. You are. They can get away with it. RACISM OMG OMFG OH NO THATS NOT POLITICALLY CORRECT!!!@#$! Says who? Someone else? And so that makes it true? Tell that to the people who said the world was flat.

Lomo, yes, but unlike SOME races, I pay for mine.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

financial aid for college depends on the individual's income and citizenship status.
    i am not mexican, i am hispanic. i am going by definitions.
    dude, any person, that can afford it, regardless of race, can pay for their insurance.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    Erik Estrada is Kitana's fadda. he does the lambada with a dead stuffed otta. he doesnt have a lotta, but can make a mean enchilada.

someone kill me please.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMFAO! rat, r u ok? maybe u should go walk it off r something to relax yerself.

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    OMG! i sooo saved that Lomo! think my dirty spic professor will give me extra credit for it? and do you really wear speedo's? post pics. mucho pics! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

AHAHHAHAHAAH lomo what the fuck was that? HhAHAHHAHAHAHA<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's a Weird Al song that parodies the Rico Suave song. Look for it on the Internet... "Weird Al - Taco Grande" (It was on the CD with the Nirvana parody cover 'Off the deep end')

Definitely run it by your teacher, Rat... Hell, I got extra credit in high school for bringing a tape of it to my spanish class one day...

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Krotchy Fem-Dom Kit:
    LOMO: i really dunno what the US system is, but i know its not perfect.

up until my dad retired, our family had health insurance, after that, we got no help whatsoever. i know what yer talking about having no insurance n having to pay the bill yerself, but we paid it, with small monthly payments.

you should have checked into that insurance's regulations n krap, sounds like a big fuck-over.

i can understand yer point about not wanting to fund the masses, but if u think about it, its good in certain ways. for example, if you needed medical care, applied for assistance AND qualified, u could get the assistance. ***if you chose to pay, of course.

aktually, i dunno shit about US health care system taxes n krap, so i will lay off it, but thats from what i understand.

LMFAO! rat, r u ok? maybe u should go walk it off r something to relax yerself.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I never paid it. Collection agencies bothered me for over a year, but I'd tell them to fuck off. Medical bills cannot hurt your credit rating, nor can any legal action be taken. I told 'em that and they got lost.

Regarding the 'good in certain ways' bit - Nah. I'd rather take my chances and be without insurance. At least I'd still have something to show for that money I would've spent.

12. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Antichrist Lomotil:
    I never paid it. Collection agencies bothered me for over a year, but I'd tell them to fuck off. Medical bills cannot hurt your credit rating, nor can any legal action be taken. I told 'em that and they got lost.

Regarding the 'good in certain ways' bit - Nah. I'd rather take my chances and be without insurance. At least I'd still have something to show for that money I would've spent.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dude, when you put it that way, it makes me feel as though the money i pay for my insurance n kopay krap is a waste...but when u need medications, it does come in handy.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Minister Saint-Fond:
    Man, I wish I had known that. When I applied for my mortgage, I found out that my wife had not paid for an ambulance ride she had like 5 years ago. It almost fucked my interest rate.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so then it does affect yer kredit rating?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Minister Saint-Fond:
    As far as scholarships go, GET REAL PEOPLE!! I had a Ford Motor Merit Scholarship when I was in college (because I didn't qualify for any of the ethnocentric government rides and my parents made too much money). To get $1000 per semester, I had to hold a 3.5 all through school and I had to get a 30+ on my ACTs (32) and a 1350+ on my SATs (1395). It was hard as hell to keep that in Engineering School and I struggled through for years. Meanwhile, Ethnic people were tossing off classes and getting a total free ride as long as they beat a 2.0. A 2.0!. They even joked about it.

Now, I have to admit that most of these people worked hard and made the most of their grant. Phat Props to them. But my point is the inequalities of the scholarship program.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

over here, u need a 2.5, i believe, for the texas grant - lomo is this korrect? i am nut sure. i hear some students talking about their GPA, 2.0 1.8, really low, n i think, "y r they even here?" i have kept my GPA up n i follow the rules so that i can qualify for my grants n nut have anything against me.

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Your money is being wasted. You're lining the pockets of the HMO and PPO execs, and they're laughing at you when they deny you your due coverage.

I don't get sick often. When I do, I stick it out. I can honestly say that I've not been to a doctor or a dentist in the past 3-4 years. If you get 'the common cold' (for which there is no cure, btw), stick it out and take some OTC meds so that you don't leave a slug trail on your upper lip and chin. Take care of your teeth and you don't need to go in for checkups every 6 months.

In the odd event that you do need an antibiotic, generic drugs are identical to the brand names, and many of them are around $5 for a full Rx. Couple that with the 'health services' fee that you no doubt are forced to pay at your college, and you've got a "free" doctor's visit and a $5 cure. Compare that to whatever you're paying for outside insurance, and do the math. Even without school insurance, it'd be cheaper for me to pay for the doctor's visit the few times I actually go than to pay a flat rate every week/month/etc.

Not to my knowledge, I believe it is different in other states, though (now that I think about it)... Of course, I haven't ever done anything that required a credit check (aside from applying for credit cards long before this turn of events) .

Beats the fuck outta me... I'm white, remember?

14. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Antichrist Lomotil:
    Medical bills cannot hurt your credit rating, nor can any legal action be taken. I told 'em that and they got lost.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Man, I wish I had known that. When I applied for my mortgage, I found out that my wife had not paid for an ambulance ride she had like 5 years ago. It almost fucked my interest rate.

As far as scholarships go, GET REAL PEOPLE!! I had a Ford Motor Merit Scholarship when I was in college (because I didn't qualify for any of the ethnocentric government rides and my parents made too much money). To get $1000 per semester, I had to hold a 3.5 all through school and I had to get a 30+ on my ACTs (32) and a 1350+ on my SATs (1395). It was hard as hell to keep that in Engineering School and I struggled through for years. Meanwhile, Ethnic people were tossing off classes and getting a total free ride as long as they beat a 2.0. A 2.0!. They even joked about it.

Now, I have to admit that most of these people worked hard and made the most of their grant. Phat Props to them. But my point is the inequalities of the scholarship program.

15. kitana

kitana New Member

i know my insurance doesnt cover certain things, but i havent had any probs yet... plus its diff with me. i got to watch some genetik illnesses - i have to go in every so many months for blood tests n exams... its better if i keep my insurance. be glad you werent born with any health probs.

Not to my knowledge, I believe it is different in other states, though (now that I think about it)... Of course, I haven't ever done anything that required a credit check (aside from applying for credit cards long before this turn of events) . <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

nut yet...

Beats the fuck outta me... I'm white, remember? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

anyone can qualify for the texas n pell grant. its the GPA that counts. i dun know if it was 2.5 r somewhere in that area.