A GIFT FOR MARTIN

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by aznad, Sep 11, 2002.

1. aznad

aznad New Member

HOW IN TEH FUCK COULD IT BE DANZAS FAULTS?

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

you were still making fun of her even in this thread ass-nad

3. aznad

aznad New Member

DANZA NEVER MADE FUN OF KITANA, DANZA LOVES KITANA.>

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

no, danza turned nasty to kitana and brunged all of his friend to pg to laugh at kitana and kitana was sad

5. 1337

1337 New Member

Considering i talked to her on Yahoo september 9th, and got a message from her a couple days ago too, she is not dead.

Yummy dont spread rumors.

The fact is someone was causing her trouble online, and she decided the best thing to do was just stay off and only be on a bit.

She will be back one day.

As for the name Kitana, its her online name she made. (maybe based on Mortal Kombat?)

She doesnt like her given name (Ofelia) so she uses that a lot more.

OK BYE.

6. aznad

aznad New Member

THANKS 1337, DANZA HAPPY NOW. OK BYE.

7. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 1337:
    Yummy dont spread rumors.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How did I get blamed for this? I was the one trying to dispell the rumors!

8. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    How did I get blamed for this? I was the one trying to dispell the rumors!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OH MY GOD! you lying bitch! add that to your list of wonderful qualities. goddamn.

9. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:
    OH MY GOD! you lying bitch! add that to your list of wonderful qualities. goddamn.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I SAID:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> There has been a lot of speculation on this
    Suicide, Deportation, Mental Institution, some may even believe her story about not being on the net so there wouldn't be more ammunition for the investigation against her, Rent-A-Center repossessed her computer...the list goes on and on.
    1336 says that we don't know what is going on with her (so obviously saying she was lying about why she was leaving) and that the story she told him was something different. Of course what she tells him is probably no closer to reality than what she told us.

Wait...I had a point...oh...yeah...I don't know where the hell she is. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

YOU SAID:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    So which of us were spreading rumors? And who is the lying bitch?

10. 1337

1337 New Member

just talked to her like 10 minutes ago:

highclasswhitetrash69: on fugly, everyone thinks your dead
    kitanaak47: LMFAO
    kitanaak47: tell em i am gettin kounseling from a professional pyschologist
    highclasswhitetrash69: ok champ.
    kitanaak47: ROFL
    kitanaak47: and they increased medikashuns
    kitanaak47: and a priest thinks that i am possessed
    highclasswhitetrash69: cool
    kitanaak47: LOL
    kitanaak47: he wants to "exorcise” me

11. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 1337:
    just talked to her like 10 minutes ago:

highclasswhitetrash69: on fugly, everyone thinks your dead
    kitanaak47: LMFAO
    kitanaak47: tell em i am gettin kounseling from a professional pyschologist
    highclasswhitetrash69: ok champ.
    kitanaak47: ROFL
    kitanaak47: and they increased medikashuns
    kitanaak47: and a priest thinks that i am possessed
    highclasswhitetrash69: cool
    kitanaak47: LOL
    kitanaak47: he wants to "exorcise” me
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

She better watch out on SVU last night this guy was "Excersizing" this Downs' Chick and knocked her up!!!

12. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

I am super glad Klitana is doing all right and isnt dead.
    Scummy, you are still a lying whore.

13. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:
    I am super glad Klitana is doing all right and isnt dead.
    Scummy, you are still a lying whore.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Despite you are the one who was lying, there goes your great logic

14. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    Despite you are the one who was lying, there goes your great logic <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

it wasnt logic, its the truth as i see it. now if someone was playing some sick game with me i really dont appreciate it. of course, i wasnt too sure it was true though. thats why i was trying to search the obits online. you still suck, Scumholio, whether or not you understand my logic or not.

15. Yummy

Yummy New Member

it wasnt logic, its the truth as i see it. now if someone was playing some sick game with me i really dont appreciate it. of course, i wasnt too sure it was true though. thats why i was trying to search the obits online. you still suck, Scumholio, whether or not you understand my logic or not.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow you are one bitter chick, that must eat at you...maybe that is why you have mouth rot? You still haven't explained calling me a liar when you were the one lying...

16. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

Wow you are one bitter chick, that must eat at you...maybe that is why you have mouth rot? You still haven't explained calling me a liar when you were the one lying...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    always making eating references. did i mention you are boring too? my mouth isnt rotten anymore. all the cadaver crap rotted out and then they fixed it up again. go look see at the pictures again why dont ya. i am not going to go back and quote all your online lies Scummy. its too tedious because you post ALL THE FUCKING TIME.

17. Yummy

Yummy New Member

my mouth isnt rotten anymore. all the cadaver crap rotted out and then they fixed it up again. i am not going to go back and quote all your online lies Scummy. its too tedious because you post ALL THE FUCKING TIME.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Isn't rotten right now...so glad for you, maybe being able to suck dicks for a while will chill you out. Don't worry it will come back.

And I would like to know ONE time that I have lied here except when I was joking (like the picture I posted under the Minty Ass Thread, or posting a fake address)???

18. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

you mean that wasn't your real address?.. damn some poor fuckers gonna get some kickass drugs

19. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    you mean that wasn't your real address?.. damn some poor fuckers gonna get some kickass drugs<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am sure George wouldn't partake, but maybe Jenna or Barbara will get the package.

20. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

Isn't rotten right now...so glad for you, maybe being able to suck dicks for a while will chill you out. Don't worry it will come back.

And I would like to know ONE time that I have lied here except when I was joking (like the picture I posted under the Minty Ass Thread, or posting a fake address)???
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ya know, sucking some cock would fucking chill me out. but then i'd still come here and read your inane bullshit and want to kill you. how the fuck would you know anything about tissue grafting anyway? its all healed, and there are no more ghetto gums to rot out. AND you liar liar pants on fire! dont bother replying. itll just be more lies anyway and i could care less about pointing them all out to you. my thorazine has kicked in and i am going to bed. it makes me sleepy, but not any less psycho or violent. oh well. night night Scumholio!