A Funny from Free Forums

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by ucicare, Apr 23, 2005.

1. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

And Barry, you should have started off with many many excrement references, dick jokes, and abusive statements, then(maybe) worked yer way into the boring real life issues... not the other way around. Tsk.

And please stop making ignorant comments about my upbringing, which not surprisingly, you are once again incorrect about. You're gonna make me cry... :(

2. DangerousDan

DangerousDan New Member

Ha! I knew it! I fukn told your ass it wasn't bipolar disorder. Of course you have to read between the lines because that was back when I was trying to at least show you a small amount of respect. Not real? It doesn't get much realer than this.

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

sadly, as you know me schmedly, I am ussually doing something dumb in public then getting arrested for it.. thats pretty real... who cares? lets all make with teh funneh and whatnot

4. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Raises glass...

And Fred if 85-90% of this is fake or "acting" what would that leave with with for the other 10-15%?? Or can you really not figure it out??

5. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

I always thought Barry saying 'nothing at fugly was real' was his way of dealing with people hating him.

6. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Well Dan, I am very glad you were right about this one. She does have a fairly severe problem with depression, but the symptoms that were labeled Bi-Polar turned out to be a result of the severe depression. She is taking one med, (Zoloft) and is doing very well.

As far as being real, I think Schmed touched on what I really mean. Serious issues may be discussed, but for the most part people answer in an "acting" kind of way. What they say may be their real feelings, but the answers are molded for laughs and slaps.

Surely nobody really wants another person to kill themselves, although that taunt is a common one here. Is telling someone to kill themselves real? If it is, I don't want to be here any longer. That is as depraved as it gets.

By the way - I really don't hate you or think you are a complete idiot. I actual think you are a bright med student who is facing all the stresses of school, finances, etc. In the Fugly tradition, we trash each other, however.

I would be glad to communicate in a different way. The problem is that a few won't allow real emotions, feelings, problems, dreams etc to be discussed here because it requires vulnerability. The vulnerable are ripped to shreds here.

I talk to many people here on PM's and email and phone. It is amazing to me what decent people everyone is when the mask is down. Everyone has their hurts too. It is just not safe to reveal them here.

I'm rambling again.

Barry

Barry

7. Dubya 2.0

Dubya 2.0 New Member

Never wold've guessed...

:p

8. Dubya 2.0

Dubya 2.0 New Member

Too much german lager.

9. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

"The vulnerable are ripped to shreds here. "

That is precisely why I will never talk about serious things here...every time I try to say something decent I get called a whore, or whatever. Quite tiring, really. So, I'm just a bitch to everyone. It's sad, because I'm actually a very sweet, fun-loving girl who is very positive about her life and the friends I have in it...also, my little girl gets no mention hardly (I'm going out on a limb here) because I don't want others to try and use her as a way to bash me; Nothing here for me is real. At all.

10. Dubya 2.0

Dubya 2.0 New Member

I agree with you, but surely that's the point. You say have good friends, of that I have no doubt, but 'fugly' to me is merely a place to sound off at.

Friends are real - online dudes aren't - not 'real' in the literal sense, but as 'real' as you want them to be...

11. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

Yes, it's a great place to air any aggressions; when I want to yell at my little girl, I just come here and yell at someone else- Quite therapuetic, actually.

12. Dubya 2.0

Dubya 2.0 New Member

Exactly. I have my sessions of therapy (several drinks and the whatnot) with my friends on a regular basis, it is then that I can be honest or whatever.

This place is merely a worthwhile distraction...

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

everyone shut the fuck up i'm having an existential breakdown here!!!

14. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

I started a "real" thread in the cold sober forum. How long do you think it will last before someone trashes it?

I give it one day.

Barry

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

depends on how fast my connection is

16. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Bet you'd thought i'd be the one :p...i was a good girl and behaved.

17. DangerousDan

DangerousDan New Member

Aww quit yer fukn cryin

18. Geezer Glide

Geezer Glide New Member

BAAAAAAWAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH well see you in hell bitch, I already called and reserved your fuckin room for you.

Lot Lizard huh thought I recognized you from somewhere.. Hell you couldnt even give that sloppy pussy away at the truck stops