A Funny from Free Forums

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by ucicare, Apr 23, 2005.

1. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

Nothing at Fugly is real?

What a lame ass blanket statement, Barry.
    Yer a shrink, right? Or is that just part of your "little persona"?
    People really pay you for your analysis? Based on the bullshit that spews forth from yer keyboard, that really makes me think that yer a fuckin quack... or a fuckin liar. Either way, you suck.... and so do yer posts here. That's just my own personal opinion, but guess what? It's real. Seriously.

2. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

Here is a blanket statement you can choke on or swallow. These people are some seriously sick motherfuckers, sicker than me because of all the things in my life I have done to be ashamed of, whatever shit I have posted ain't one of them.

seriously.

3. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

why dont you post pics of yourself and your outfit in the desert or wherever you were in the "shit". wouldnt that pretty much prove you were there? or at least in a sandy place with some guns and a uniform?

4. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

I keep gettin this image of her standing in the backyard sandbox wearing surplus camos and holdin a super soaker...

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Do'h you beat me to it

6. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

I have never cliaimed to be a Doctor. I have no idea why people here think that I am. I am a Counselor, with a degree and such. That much is real.

Want me to be more real? Ok. You are a drug abusing little spoiled brat who still uses his mommies credit card to pay his bar tab. Narcissistic, Self Absorbed, and stupid enough to think that someone like me even slghtly cares what he thinks.

Real it is.

Barry

7. Your Friend Whipone

Your Friend Whipone New Member

LOL.

I love Fugly.com.

8. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

An Fugly.com loves you.

9. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

You want pictures..you want names..you want units..you want dates...

WELL I WANT SOMETHING TOO!

"I want the world..I want the whole world..."

yah, a fat fuck like me just looooves WillyWonka.

10. Dimples

Dimples New Member

i want a turkey and cranberry sub.

11. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Let's not sacre Eagle away just yet, he/she/it is definitly good for a laugh or two yet...

12. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

Drug abusing? hardly.
    Spoiled little brat using my mommies credit card? I wish. I haven't spoken to my parents in over a decade, Counselor.
    Narcissitic and self absorbed? Perhaps.
    Stupid? :roll:
    Barry, making half-assed guesses isn't being real. Especially when you're wrong...

13. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

The above statement is the mantra of every future addict.

Minimization - "I only use drugs for recreation."
    Justification - "I deserve a little fun every now and then."
    Escalation - "A little more won't hurt. I can control it, stop any time I want.
    Addiction - "Hey, I'll suck your dick for a rock Mr. - Pleassssse???"

Barry

14. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

Yes, well denial is the first sign of addiction. . . but how do you win that arguemt?

15. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

Wow, yet another weak ass blanket statement from Barry. I've been in "minimization" for over 15 years now, and the frequency of my drug use has decreased in that time span. I'm getting older and I just can't party like I used to. I wish I could...

But anyway, back to the topic you're avoiding:

There's plenty of real shit at Fugly. I've seen many posts from people I've never actually met about real medical problems, relationship issues, etc. and on many occasions, I really hoped things worked out for em. You haven't?
    And what about this:
    http://fugly.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6174

Just bullshit, Barry? Were you just mentally rubbin one out? Just part of yer little persona? Way to insult anyone that really posts here... dickhead.

16. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

When I first came here I did try to be serious, and have legitimate discussions. The result of that was abuse.

I dare you to look back through the last six months of trash on this site and find one thread that didn't deteriorate into excrement references, dick jokes, and outright abuse.

How about the post you referenced above, when I was seriously upset about my daughter possibly having bi-polar disorder (she doesnt by the way, she is fine now). That thread became so abusive that Fugly actually edited out several posts and warned everyone to stop.
    http://fugly.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6174&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30

Nothing here is real, because there is zero accountablility for a person's words and actions. It is a pretend world were people let down there guard a little only to be stabbed in the heart by the prisoners.

I wish it was more on a personal level, and people could develop real relationships. That will never happen however, because many people here are terrified for real relationships. They fear that if people knew the the real them, they would be rejected.

I posted my real name and location the first day I was here. The reward for my "realness" was not pleasant.

In closing -

Your parents were right - you are a spoiled brat.

Barry

17. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Well Barry for my part, with the occasionally obvious shenanigans, I am who I "act" like on Fugly. That came out sounding bratty, wasn't meant too. But for the most part, what you read is what you get with me. But mostly I agree with you on that last post, I'd say about 85-90% of this on here is just that..acting. Which isn't a bad thing, its just a fact that's all.

18. Belladonna

Belladonna New Member

Well I wish y'all would make up your minds...do you want mindless or do you want real? Many of us are multi-talented...we can do both. What I can't quite figure out is this desire to scare off newcomers? Not that it would work in our case...we like it here :twisted:

19. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

What's the other 10-15%?

20. mia

mia New Member

extras