a fanboy question for that bunboy Fernando

Discussion in 'Games' started by Dwaine Scum, Dec 6, 2007.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Okay, i bought Nintendo Ds' for all, yes ALL, my nieces and nephews. Nephews are no big deal, i know what games guys like. Here is my big question, I have 3 nieces in one family, so they are together, one is 1o, one is 15, and the last is 17 or 18, (a senior in high school) anyway, i got them all Nintendogs, a different dog for each one, but what else should or could I get them age and sex appropriate?

I got them three different colors, the youngest wanted pink, the middle got black, and the oldest got the red/black one. I just wanted to pick up a few more games, I have two coupon books, buy two, get one free, so any advice?

2. McPoont

McPoont New Member

you can't go wrong with new super mario bros, for the younger ones animal crossing isn't to bad, i bought it for my sister last year and she still plays it and if you want to get a sex appropriate game for the youngest (if it's a girl) there's always that Hanna Montana or Barbie crap. For the older crowed, theres the phantom hourglass, and in all fairness a game almost anyone can play and enjoy is Lego Star wars the complete saga. if any like rpgs theres the final fantasy's they've been bringing out like FFXII: Revenant Wings.

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I think the Hana Montana game, is crap, it's what parents want there kids to play, and so, kids hate it. Ill look into the other titles. Any other suggestions guys? remember 3 girls, 10, 14, and 18?\

4. McPoont

McPoont New Member

i realize that, thats why i said it was crap. I've been thinking of more games for you and i forgot about Mario party ds, I personally couldn't get into the Mario party series but people seem to like it or there wouldn't be so many of them. I also think theres a spyro game for it to. stay away from movie and t.v tie-in games because there mainly shit. Oh yeah, for some reason there bringing out assassin's creed for it.

5. Fernando

Fernando Member

The Youngest one would probably enjoy Final Fantasy Chocobo Tales, it's really cutesy and has a lot of old fairy tale minigames. 14 and 18 year old would probably love mario party DS. Women love that kind of shit, I never met a single girl that didn't love mario party. Plus there is a bunch of them, so they can play together.

If either like to read a lot, Hotel Dusk is like an excellent playable novel. Really, I was pretty surprised by that one. Other than that, Brain Age, Kirby: Canvas Curse (NOT SQUEAK SQUAD), and possibly elite beat agents if they like music a bunch.

6. zigger

zigger New Member

fern, what kind of women have you met though?