$5000 wager offered to Kaye-ro syrup...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by pimpchichi, Sep 24, 2001.

1. Sane

Sane New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kaye:
    racist is a serious issue hun. i was talking about there rules of the precious message board. but then again, i wouldnt expect anyone in here to agree with me, because all of you just seem to agree with whoever is more popular on this board. if im alone in my beliefs, that's fine. im a souljah. i can stand alone.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

They take the piss out of anything in here!!

colour of your skin,hair,eyes!!

what colour your shit was!!

weather your male or female!!

Dont take it all to heart!!

CHILL OUT!!!!!!!

Its all in good fun!!

2. kaye

kaye New Member

you expect me to not take being called nigger to heart. well im sorry, but i cant just ignore that. maybe you dont mind it when people make racist remarks towards your people, but i do. im proud of who i am and im not gonna sit here and let some stoopid fuck call me a nigger. im sure you wouldnt either.

3. Sane

Sane New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kaye:
    you expect me to not take being called nigger to heart. well im sorry, but i cant just ignore that. maybe you dont mind it when people make racist remarks towards your people, but i do. im proud of who i am and im not gonna sit here and let some stoopid fuck call me a nigger. im sure you wouldnt either.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I get racist remarks because im English!!

U carryon biting and the more shit U will get!!

bloodyhell U like this in school? No wonder U aint go no freinds!!

I dont care what people call me everyone has a right to their opinion! and it is a world of free speech!!

So CHILL!!!!!

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

im a souljah. i can stand alone.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

buffalo-wing souljah?

5. Sane

Sane New Member

Alternitavly if U dont like what they are saying ....Dont come here anymore!!

Quite simple really!!

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kowe:
    you expect MOOOOOOOOO called nigger to heart. MOOO!!! but i cant just eat one mooo. MOOO MOOO MOOO!!! im proud of who i am and im gonna sit here and let everyonecall me a nigger. Nows I's gonna ges gets my walfare check cause Im true ghetto D!! You knows Ghetto D!! Like sittin on da pourch, drinkin fourties, and puttin the light bills in my baby's mommas name!!!.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shut the fuck up nigger...

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Speaking of true ghrtto "souljah's":

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

(lol Kaye-ro, sounds sort of like knee-grow) Anyways, I have $5000 USD saved for a new glas blowing rig, you match my money, come to the USA, I will take you to Chavis Heights in downtown Raleigh, you only can have a cell phone, and you must stay in chavis Heights for 48 hours, if you survive, I will give you $5000 USD. If you don't or you leave early, I keep my $5,000 and get to keep yours. You game? or are you just full of shit? Make sure if you take my challenge, you bring your notebook full of rhymes to impress all the people with your white rapping skills.

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Anyone else thinking about "Blazing Saddles" as they read this post?

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

first of all, my father is African American so i would appreciate it if you would stop calling me a nigger, you racist piece of shit. there are special clubs for you, theyre called the KKK and the neo nazis!!!!!!!!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So, your mom had a thing for dark meat, eh? Out of sheer morbid curiosity, since you're half black and half *something else*, what is your racial preference when it comes to dating? Also, what 'group' did(do) you belong to in school? Did(do) you fit in with an all black crowd, whites, what? We had a few kids like you in my school, some people would call them 'dalmations' - did you ever encounter any racist shit like this in school?

Just curious...

11. methinks

methinks New Member

actually 'white' kids are 4 times more likely to start using drugs than african american kids based on some survey i was reading for one of my classes.

12. Emetic

Emetic New Member

Caught a TV program last night that exposed a popular ghetto scam lately: these shyster chiropractors (if that's not redundant) dispatch fleets of vans that cruise the 'hoods in pursuit of rounding up as many pickininnies as they can (the drivers are paid $10-15 bonuses for each 'new patient' they find), then herd 'em back to the clinic for alleged 'adjustments' - said adjustment usually taking less than 2 min per patient (vanload of 18 niglets are processed in just under a half-hour) and concludes with a lollypop & other candy. Then the quack bills Medicaid @ $100 a pop.

One so-called doc interviewed - whose operation had been filmed almost in its entirety (except for what went on - or rather, didn't - inside the clinic) - lamely tried to explain his cumulative US $4mil take to date as a result of his professional skill, business acumen and wild popularity in the 'hood, and defended the need by any healthy 4-7 yr old for having 12-15 chiropractic adjustments every year as being "responsible preventative medical care". LMFAO

My favorite part of the documentary was the heart-warming scenes of the van slowly cruising up and down the streets, then stopping to pick up the kids that rush out to meet it, just like a friggin' Good Humor ice cream truck (but without the jingle or the ice cream). Occasionally a fat mama would also appear to see them off with a smile and a wave.

Too bad similar enthusiasm couldn't be mustered in 'em for school.

13. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomotil:
    Anyone else thinking about "Blazing Saddles" as they read this post?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Hey, boss, kin ah have sum mo' beans?!?

14. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Whined further by Special Kaye:
    maybe you dont mind it when people make racist remarks towards your people <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Maybe some of us have nothing to be especially embarrassed or ashamed about regarding our ethnic heritage.
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote
    You should reexamine all implications of that statement.
    So you won't be gracing us all with your presence for much longer, then?
    Guess that means your likelihood for hairy nipples is much better than I originally suspected. And shouldn't that be African-Canadian, t-dot grrrl?
    Strictly speaking in terms of accuracy, you're right. Tell us which of the terms below you prefer instead:

-High-yellow
    -Bleacher
    -Oreo
    -Mulatto

15. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally weaseled by kaye:
    ...how do you provide that i get up there?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Don't they have airports in Canada nowadays? There seems to be at least one in Toronto, and roundtrip airfares from there to Raleigh are running dirt cheap lately.

What, is the souljah not confident enough in her OG swagger and fly-girl frontin' to spend a measly $180 to take an easy grab at a cool 5 large?

I'll bet IMC/IMSN would be willing to forego your money end of the wager - instead, you show up with just your attitude - as long as you agree to suck him off before he drops you in the 'hood AND after you return (I put in the before part just so he's guaranteed some action)

Come on - I'm sure you've blown plenty of guys before & gotten no more for your trouble than a chin omelette and maybe a toke or 2 of prison weed. Show us that ol' cocksucker spunk, eh?

16. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

17. Disorder

Disorder New Member

hey fugly, how about an amiblackornot.com??

18. yomamazagreasymofo

yomamazagreasymofo New Member

19. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fugly:
    This is starting to sound like a Klan rally. What is wrong with all of you? What would Jesus do? http://www.templeofblackjesus.com<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey fugly, you still coming over later to rub lotion on my back?

20. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    hey fugly, how about an amiblackornot.com??
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Haven't you seen that yet? http://www.fugly.com/ornot/black/