15 year olds with parents that neglect to whip their ass

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by Joeslogic, Mar 21, 2006.

?

Justice served

1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Is that because there is no real solution? That would have satisfied both parties. The old man moves, if he can afford to, he loses. The kids parents whoop his ass to straighten him out and leave the old man alone he is still alive today. I wish the news wires would put out more info on this. He was supposed to have been back in court on wednesday.

2. smiles

smiles New Member

lalaal ok so i knwo i said i wouldn;t be back and all that but...... anyways...... why do u think the police didn;t do anything about his complaints? perhaps they were FRIVOLOUS???

"tha damn kids is runnin arround outside and making a damn ruckus when the hell are you bastards going to do something about this?"

"sir we'll send a car out as soon as we can just be patient."

"listen here you no good brat i was fucking korean whores in the ass before your daddy knew what a cumshot was"

since people love ot pull improbable scenarious out of their ass i thought i'd contribute that little doozy

3. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I appreciate that, now i fully understand your point. There are three sides to every story. I guess we can re-visit this when more info is available.

4. diogenes

diogenes New Member

Where exactly does it grant the use of lethal force in case of someone crossing property lines?

5. phatboy

phatboy New Member

You didnt post the whole thing. There is a whole lot more to that than what is posted.

6. diogenes

diogenes New Member

Then post the portion that gives you the right to shoot a 15 year old for being on your lawn.

7. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Well here is an excerpt from the second amendment

"every citizen has the right to keep and bear arms in defense of his home, person, and property"

if you would like me to look up the rest I can.

8. diogenes

diogenes New Member

I'm familiar with the second amendment, and it is used selectively at best in most cases.

9. phatboy

phatboy New Member

On either side of the fence. The whole constitution is used 'selectively at best' its all about interpretation.

The beauty of the constitution. The living document.

10. diogenes

diogenes New Member

I'll definitely concede that point. The "necessary and proper" clause specifically comes to mind.

11. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Smiles wrote:
    Thank you! that’s the point I was trying to make.
    There is nothing the Old man could possibly do. No cop would take is seriously. Hell a lot of them would like very much to do something but they cannot.
    The only solution is a disciplined upbringing. A good old fashioned ass whooping every once in a while. Problem is just to make matters worse society has outlawed this also public schools teachers devote there time to convincing children that they are abused and need to go ahead and tell on their parents. This along with the rest of there brainwashing agenda. They believe it takes a village to raise a child not two heterosexual parents. To them that would be the worst.

12. chester grape

chester grape New Member

Christ, Joe, now you're putting words into people's mouths.

He's not with you, he's against you.

*Slowly counts to ten *

See, he's saying that since others are making up unsupported scenarios, he will too. And his has the kid just being a kid. With the guy being a cantankerous old busy-body complaining about a little bit of noise.

But whoever is "right" about the events that transpired, upshot is this: The guy SHOT AND KILLED a kid who (as I read it) had not in any way physically threatened him, merely annoyed him and (perhaps) trespassed on his lawn.

13. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Ok Chester, damn where is your head at? Of course I know that but it doesn’t take away from the fact that he still made my point. The old man was in a no win situation period. It is not right that a man should be in a no win situation. Hell, it’s not right that kids do not respect their elders around here these days.

What about the chemical lobotomy idea? Are you better with that one? Hell I think it sounds great. You know the gift that keeps on giving? Do I need to go over it again?

14. chester grape

chester grape New Member

He was not in a no-win situation. Perhaps this is the point over which we ultimately are disagreeing.

See, I think if the kid was holding his wife hostage, at gunpoint, and was threatening to kill her, that would be a no-win situation.

The situation this guy found himself in was one where he didn't like his neighbours, and specifically their (to his mind) bratty kid. There is nothing no-win about it.

Frankly, I find your willingness to take up guns, and start shooting the shit out of people as a solution to interpersonal problems, bizarre, irrational, and frightening.

15. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Actually like I said the chemical lobotomy idea was admittedly better.

Secondly I do feel sorry for the kid. I hate his attitude and actions, as time heals all wounds I tend to be more sympathetic. But the direction at which I place the blame never changes.

It was squarely the kids fault given all the facts I so far have.

True and going through life for just one more minute being a doormat for some snot nosed punk to find amusement is definitely a loosing situation also.

16. diogenes

diogenes New Member

He could have just let the kid be. There's an option. If he wasn't out there yelling at the kid the kid never would have yelled back. Another way of solving the problem.

17. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Okay. I cant argue for the old guy no more. He will answer questions next week, so we dont know his side of the story but I dont think it is much different from this. The kid was going back to his house to get a video game.

18. smiles

smiles New Member

goddamn joe you have some serious personal issues you need to work out before you turn 60

P.S. i WISH that the story HAD happened the way u described..... (minus the kid being killed)

19. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

See the problem here? Apparently the parents are extremely irresponsible as well as dishonest.

20. smurfslappa

smurfslappa New Member

Maybe I'm stupid. Where's the dishonesty?