10 Things

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by kitana, Dec 5, 2001.

1. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

i do turn on my icq wank but your never on when i am.Dont always have it on when online coz i cant be arsed to but if we r on together i will chat with you.

2. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wank*:
    Tit. Females don't usually have penises.... not where I come from anyway <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

girls can use it too

3. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    girls can use it too <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

True... Only for recreational use though

4. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wank*:
    True... Only for recreational use though
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, i read last that it helps women get horny, more stimulated

5. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:

no, i read last that it helps women get horny, more stimulated
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What...?

I had a friend at uni like that...

The sad fuck would read up on stuff before we did it or whatever.

This one time, we arranged to go to the velvet room or some shit, in london and it was drum and bass night... so the sad fucker got on the internet to find out about drum and bass. we didnt realise she did this untill she sad she got fed up of finding this one thing out cant remember what. we just thought she good knowledge of everything we did.

She pissed me off so much though that i helped her fail her first year ha ha ha stupid fucking whore shouldnt have messed with me

6. kitana

kitana New Member

What...?

I had a friend at uni like that...

The sad fuck would read up on stuff before we did it or whatever.

She pissed me off so much though that i helped her fail her first year ha ha ha stupid fucking whore shouldnt have messed with me
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well, its good to read up on stuff, but how did u help her fail?

7. D

D New Member

well, its good to read up on stuff, but how did u help her fail?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well...

She wanted to go homw one weekend to see her gay-arse boyfriend who shops like a bird and wears pink Pringles jumpers with sparkly bits on... but anyway...

Her essay needed to be in on friday and SHE ASKED ME on wednesday to type it up. I said no coz i had help typing my shit up occasionally for my dyslexia and i had planed to go downstairs to the flat below and some a bit of crack... dont tell my bloke though he doesnt know that although he will know if he reads this but he wont coz i told him not to and i did some last night and i feel well rough as i have had no sleep and i should have gone to work... anyway... she twisted my arm. as it were, and said that all i had to do was type up what she had written. i kept on saying no but she whined and whined (did i mention she is black... she is and i have this deep rooted prejudice for some reason... no word of lie i just... dont like them much) and so she is whining and ikeep saying no until she starts crying and saying that her fag bloke is a bit ill and needs her at home... i dont take any of this shit and then she tells me the 'truth' that they are haveing problems... bla bla bla

So i say ok... but she fucking pissed me off and she sadi she would pay me but she never did... so she gave me it and i stayed up all fucking thursday night with my best friebnd and the gay poof who wears pink... but they got me stoned we only had a couple of joints... and they read it out and i typed... but she is a dick and she is doing Law and her shit made no sense paragraphs here and there... even I could tell it sucked and i got 2 grand for being dyslexic... which i blew on weed... i was so fucked off, instead of writting out properly i typed it up in her note form and handed it...

She got it back a few weeks later and she had failed that part of the course and has to re-do it... HaHaHa!!! that will teach the fucker...
    and the bitch was supposed to live with us but we didnt contact her over the summer so she had to sort it out on her own and ended up in halls with the first years... which is not what she wanted....

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

so you're a crack whore then?

9. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fucking Busy Pimp:
    so you're a crack whore then?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

only a littel one. i dont do it much. i prefer the weed. thats where my roots lie. with weed. i love it. im stoppinf the crack now anyway. well i have to my man is ex-straight edge and he doesnt know i do it. he would slap me more if he did know

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

im stoppinf the crack now anyway.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well i've heard that one a thousand times before...