1 Dead, Stoopover When Black Males Pass Rears Ugly Head Again

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by monkeyboi, Mar 30, 2010.

1. monkeyboi

monkeyboi New Member

I don't know the age they say white children's body part become evil. But it's suppose be happening younger and younger. Pastor Luther Horning is saying this is the most diabolical generation of white children to have ever walked the earth and warning brothers of all ages to beware of young, white rapelures who are schooled by their mother (and fathers - because there's a growing tendency for little Caucasian boys to be effeminate, put on wigs and skirts and present themselves as of age rape lures too). But anyway their parents (boys and girls) are feeding them lots of grains so they look mature and Streets says a lot of brothers can't distinguish these sinister children from of age, young adults. This is the link. But it's mostly about when this girls body parts turned evil and a brother who committed a lot of bad black on black crimes and wanted to repent of them when this suspected rapelure came along in some skimpy shorts. So everybody's saying it's his fault. But if she arranged it and had been eating a lot of grains, I don't know.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2010
  2. Big_unsexy

Big_unsexy New Member

3. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

Is this for real? Is someone actually claiming this girl was trying to get raped? And a man killed her for it? And people are using this for justification of murder? Am I reading this wrong?

I must be because only a mental patient or retard would even consider this a viable theory.

4. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

Nope, I think you've got it right, this group of morons believes that young white girls and white women are intentionally luring black males into raping them so that the blacks can be sent to prison.

Why didn't us white folk think of this sooner?

5. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Or a "monkey boy" ;)

6. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Did chick she be tryin to lure da black man with her super hot looks and style.

7. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Even de men dey be doin it toos showin deys midrift an gettin de black man excited.

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I don't get the picture about keeping her body skinny. Everyone knows that most black men like thick white women.

9. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Those are usually the ones that feel like the white guys do not like them so they go mud shark out of desperation and get all Jerry Springer contestant attitude about it.

The "thick" ones.

Who knows maybe I got a little sumthin mixed in to the wood pile. I like em thicker than Paris Hilton which is about what most guys seem to like.

10. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

What? Should I have said fat? I was trying to be P.C.

11. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

How you know all that gangsta slang Pukey?

12. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

for once im speechless.