Zits

Discussion in 'Medical Advice' started by Nauseous, May 20, 2009.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I have a huge zit on my check. Like enormous and there is no release button.

2. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

aww we are zit sisters. I never get good ones, but I went to my sister's house yesterday with the main reason for her to get one on my back... it was huge , deep and painful.. when I woke up I thought I had a pinched nerve in my back ... it sucked ... and was very painfull to have mashed... we actually filmed it, but I deleted it. It was not as spectacular as I thought it would be.

Afterwards my 2 year old nephew kept pulling everyones shirt up and acting like he was mashing back zits while saying eeewwwwwww

3. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Back zits, that's hot.

4. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

yeah I have not had one in a LONG time. I have pretty good skin, I have no idea why this one popped up... just hope he does not have any friends.

what is even hotter... is the lovely ingrown hair on my monkey. well not on the monkey... but the crease where the inner thigh starts. ... yeah, now that is hot. That is why I hate shaving-you sometimes get those ... I miss my wax guy.

guess I could always just grow a fro... and have Cheeze be my maintenance man.

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I busted this one on my cheek. I hate having them on my face. I know period time is coming. I always get zits around that time. It's not fair. I'm 31. Zit time should be over.

6. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Sure, any pus containment facility in the nether regions is way hot. But what about a depilatory cream? Isn't there a Nair-for-the-hair-down-there product you could use?

7. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

Hell yeah! I could trim it into a perfect triangle! And I would love it and pet it and stroke it and call it Georgia....

Mmmmm soft....

8. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I did one time when I was like 15-16 ... I had not even had sex yet...but still likes to keep it slick (even though it had no visitors) man after using Nair.. my poor monkey broke out into the scariest thing you ever saw. Really - it looked like something you see in a medical book. Took forever to get normal.

9. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Well then the stubbly, bumpy, zitted monkey terrain doesn't seem so bad by comparison. Go with that.

Wax on, wax off.

10. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

My friend used that Nair and fried herself too. I knew better than to put chemicals like that around that area.

I have another zit. This one is below my eyebrow (wtf) by my nose. I should go try to buy beer or cigarettes and see if I get carded.

11. Homewrecker

Homewrecker New Member

I have never had a zit or wrinkle in my life. I just can't stay very close to an oven or my skin will melt off.

12. Homewrecker

Homewrecker New Member

13. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Maybe if you rubbed it fast enough the hair would just quit growing back? Like mowing monkey grass.

14. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

best way to remove hair and monkey grass... pull it from the root. That is what Waxing does. Shaving is like mowing it... it grows back real fast. if you use Nair... that is kinda like weed killer. A chemical that fucks up your skin.

Im sorry you have zitts... I think they are brought on by stress.

15. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

I don't stress about my pole fro' but I haven't found a good home remedy for the back fur I generate. I just have to stay after it with the Man-Groomer until I get the "LASER" treatment.

16. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

my dad is a manly man. But turns into the big pussy when I wax his back. He asks me to do it. Not for looks or the ladies.. but because his gets so long it blows in the breeze of the fan at night and it tickles him and feels like bugs are crawling on him. It gets like an inch long, but only on the upper back... So about 2 x a year I wax it. I must say it is fun, and I do laugh the whole time... and he calls me names and says I am weirdo and enjoy inflicting pain on people.... then I call him a sissy cry baby ... sometimes I will start thinking about the past and pull the wax strips kinda slow... and after he bitches.. I say " that was for not letting me go to the Cure concert with Rita - 16 years ago" -

I will secretly film this next time. I am sooo looking forward to it. If I get away with it, I am sure it will become a Youtube hit.

So my advice for you is let your wife wax it... or better yet , let me do it.

17. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I get that right at the top of the shoulders. I hate it. I am with the maj, once he pays for my laser surgery I should be good.

:)

Those commercials on the radio crack me up, I always wondered how they charged, was it by the square inch or for each hair. Maybe one day they will come up with something that will do a big 4" square at a time. That or I can get in a light saber fight.

18. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

Well they charge per area and it is not a one time thing. If you have thick hair it can be 5-6 treatments. My dad looking into it. His back was gonna cost between 900-1400... he said fuck it. And that was at a shitty place out in the country... I can only imagine what a nice place in the city would cost

19. phatboy

phatboy New Member

huh, so if I say 'back' does it cover from my crack to my shoulders? lol.

20. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Who the phuck put that 'lol' bull crap in there? Someone must be editing this crap.....

:)