Yummy, just a reminder...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by 1337, Aug 8, 2002.

1. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hun:
    i could have a rotten cadaver head coming out of my ass and i'd still be hotter than you, skank.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

just cause the guys who are fucking you in the ass smell dead, and their dicks look like rotting flesh doesn't mean they are cadavers...although their income and IQs are both lower than any live person I have ever known...fine if it makes you feel better we will pretend you are a necrophiliac and not just a LOooooOSER

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    just cause the guys who are fucking you in the ass smell dead, and their dicks look like rotting flesh doesn't mean they are cadavers...although their income and IQs are both lower than any live person I have ever known...fine if it makes you feel better we will pretend you are a necrophiliac and not just a LOooooOSER<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I accually have had a run in with rat... sh is quite attractive... I have never seen your real pic so i will hold my own personal judgment until A) I see your real pic, or B) you piss me off somemore...

3. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Rapist Formally Known as IMC:
    I accually have had a run in with rat... sh is quite attractive... I have never seen your real pic so i will hold my own personal judgment until A) I see your real pic, or B) you piss me off somemore...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've pissed you off? hmm, didn't even try, you are one of the people I respect here...actually the ones I don't respect here don't have dicks (rat, wank, Ms. Anthropic, 1337)...Nursey of course owns Pimps dick and I respect her. Anywho...don't hate me cause I am off a bit.

Maybe I will post a regular picture soon so 1337 has something else to dream about.

4. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    Maybe I will post a regular picture soon so 1337 has something else to dream about.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whoo hoo! You know "regular" was the ancient Slapaho Indian word for "Topless". I hope plenty of people post "regular" pictures.

[ August 09, 2002: Message edited by: Minister Saint-Fond ]

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Minister Saint-Fond:
    Whoo hoo! You know "regular" was the ancient Slapaho Indian word for "Topless". I hope plenty of people post "regular" pictures.

[ August 09, 2002: Message edited by: Minister Saint-Fond ]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

another slapaho word is "boilermaker" it means "Make white man throw up violently"

6. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by WWII 1337:
    You fat double chined acne divet oatmeal like face makes me sick
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Holy fucking plagiarism! Next time you quote me word for fucking word, add a couple of these “ ”

7. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Uh oh...I just had an unsettling revelation....

Oh, I forgot to mention...I am so goddamned drunk that I have had to edit every single one of my public posts so far..

[ August 10, 2002: Message edited by: Ulfur Engil ]

8. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    Uh oh...I just had an unsettling revelation....

Oh, I forgot to mention...I am so goddamned drunk that I have had to edit every single one of my public posts so far..
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't be threatened cause I am whiter than you, Nazi-Boy...the Mama Cass thing is a compliment, Michelle Phillips complains that Cass had more groupies than the rest of the band put together...talented, sexual Fugly chick THANKS

9. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

suck my cock whore. i am a man. LMAOOOO!

[ August 10, 2002: Message edited by: rattila the hun ]

10. misanthropic

misanthropic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally lied by Goddamned Scummy:
    ...the Mama Cass thing is a compliment<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    if that's the way you wanna take it...
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    shyeah, uh huh - who WOULDN'T wanna fuck this:
    instead of her:

11. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

and most others be wanting to fuck this ass.

12. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

la de la de da. do it Scummy, you trash whore. post your pic. everyone worth mentioning has seen mine. oops, sorry. so your head is so far up Nursey's ass you probably wont hear me. (sorry Nursey- but i think it's trying to infest you.)actually, i dont really care to see any white trash whores here. thats PG material.

13. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Don't be threatened cause I am whiter than you, Nazi-Boy...the Mama Cass *(Whose REAL name is Ellen Naomi COHEN)* thing is a compliment.. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[ August 10, 2002: Message edited by: Ulfur Engil ]

14. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

Ohhh-ho-ho Oh yeah, that's the stuff.
    * Wipes off drool *

AAAAAAHHHH! AAAAAHHHHH! AAAAAAAAHHHH!! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING???

(What the hell is "Grimace", anyway?)

EDIT: Oops... I just wanted to post the Grimace pic, not all 4.

[ August 10, 2002: Message edited by: Minister Saint-Fond ]

15. 1337

1337 New Member

i tend to think of her as more of a Pizza the Hutt (Spaceballs) than a Grimace

16. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

wait till my therapist hears how well my cult is building up!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Therapist -> The Rapist
    As in what he does to your wallet.

I had sort of a cult once... I mean, I wasn't worshipped like Jesus or anything but there were a lot of orgies, drunken revelries, and insecure idiots who should have known better. Does that count?

17. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by WWII 1337:
    Of how horribly ugly and sickening you are. You fat double chined acne divet oatmeal like face makes me sick

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well, since its a tribute to your unfortunate looks, perhaps it is appropriate that my ass is here too.

thanks for acknowledging my beautious ass.

18. 1337

1337 New Member

it would take 2 threads to fit a pic of yummy fat crusty ass.

19. 1337

1337 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hun:

and most others be wanting to fuck this ass.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

20. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Minister Saint-Fond:
    ...of course, Rat does have an excellent booty, I mean like a Smithsonian booty. I mean scientists calibrate their instruments by her perfect ass...

Man... What a board.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    THANKS baby, that means so much coming from you!!
    GODDAMN!