What is the importance of religious organisation in politics?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Natthan, Jul 29, 2010.

1. Natthan

Natthan New Member

Jamat-e-Islami is a biggest Muslim party. It has started a national campaign against corruption and criminalisation in politics. It claim that it has hundreds of lakhs of sympathisers in India. Is it proper for religious parties to interfere in politics? How will it if politics attach with religion? What impact will it on the society in such case. Is it true that religion can protect the society from all evils?

2. sethmanrockandroll

sethmanrockandroll New Member

In America, separation of church and state prevents the government from establishing a church. That is the only restriction.

Churches or members of churches and various faiths are free to run for office and follow through on whatever promises they made to get there.

And, in my own personally enlightened opinion, the people of the right God will generally carry with them a very strong and prosperous country.

3. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

There is no God you idiot. He is just a propaganda tool used to control you.

4. Natthan

Natthan New Member

Jamat-e-Islami is a biggest Muslim party. It has started a national campaign against corruption and criminalisation in politics. It claim that it has hundreds of lakhs of sympathisers in India. Is it proper for religious parties to interfere in politics? How will it if politics attach with religion? What impact will it on the society in such case. Is it true that religion can protect the society from all evils?
    acai complete 6

5. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Americas constitution is based on what they call Judeo-Christian principals. I'm not a scholler on the specifics of what the correct efinition of "Judeo-Christian" values is but I can tell you this. It is based on the Christian Bible ideals. It addresses the church by stating that no church denomination can be sponsored by the central government. There is a great deal of flexibility in how states decide to interprit the laws of the constitution. The end game is with the Judiciary who can decide how laws are properly interprited. This is why Obama is trying to stack the courts with left wing radicals.

All the more liberal areas of the country the areas in blue are the ones drifted furthest away from the countries historical principals. This is the cancer we have here in America.

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I've always been anti-religion, but Obama's actions and stance are sort of working against my ideals... Suddenly, I see a current, positive role for this archaic mind-control tool.

I've long thought that it was a gimmick to keep the dimwitted in line, and by-and-large, it works! If these brainless dopes were left to the limit of their own pathetic logic, we'd be at the mercy of a voting majority of braindead dipshits whom have no clue!

JUST LIKE NOW!