Were the Levees Intentionally Blown?

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by Nursey, Sep 13, 2005.

1. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

well.. first about 50% of the time... though i'm a redeemer so all's good

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

PS.. everyone disregard smurfs last post... it's in the way

3. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Yes, this thread is all about Pimp's cock now. Sorry everybody! :?

4. smurfslappa

smurfslappa New Member

Another thread bites the dust

5. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Well, i've removed the pic...maybe the thread will live...

6. smurfslappa

smurfslappa New Member

Rita bitches. The time is coming.

7. diogenes

diogenes New Member

Rita isn't going to blow up the whole country, what do you think Nursey. How's the PNAC going to spin this one. I think they're gonna spin it that they had appropriate disaster response, and they're gonna blame the Katrina response on Brown. What do you think, you know more about these ass-holes then I do.

8. smurfslappa

smurfslappa New Member

No it's not, it's just the trigger to all the snowballing shit that follows it.

9. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Strangely enough, exactly the same scenario crossed my mind, so we probably both have roughly the same idea of what that bunch are like.
    But unfortunately, i think there's a good chance Smurf is going to be proven right (about this latest event triggering a huge snowball effect). It's just a matter of time before a disaster of some sort does, and this could well be it.

10. smurfslappa

smurfslappa New Member

Yeeeeessssss, say that last part again, Nursey.

REPENT! The end is extremely fucking nigh!

And it will snowball, I think I get underneath Dwaine and Barry's skin because their largely unused and therefor unnoticed "smart" part of their brain knows I'm right, and is furious that I am. Especially after I made myself out to be supercrazy those first few days.

11. diogenes

diogenes New Member

I don't think Nursey and you are proposing the same level of damage though here Smurf. I'm proposing they're going to take advantage of Rita as a PR opportunity to make up some ground they lost on Katrina. Nursey is saying they may use this as an opportunity to make a power grab in this country and turn it into a military dictatorship. You're saying Rita is the beginning of the end of the world. See how you're taking this a lot farther than everyone else?

12. smurfslappa

smurfslappa New Member

Ummm, ass, I'm saying it is the power grab thing too, but also the depression, and probably a virus start too.

13. diogenes

diogenes New Member

I bet they put the person they want to run for President on the GOP ticket in charge of the hurricane response. If it hits, that would be one hell of a PR opportunity to make the party, and whoever headed up the response would come out looking like a war hero. That's how Eisenhower was elected, he just headed up the war. Since GW can't run again, and the war in Iraq has turned into a Vietnam size disaster, I think they'll use this to start building up right wing candidates. What do you think Nursey?

14. diogenes

diogenes New Member

Thank you for proving my point Smurf.

15. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Sounds like a viable scenario, and you might be correct (though i'm sure they don't have to build up their candidates too much considering the elections are a superficial farce bought by the 'corporate overlords' anyway). I hadn't really thought about it, but i'm viewing the situation 1- from a less immersed position here the U.K. and 2- with a dread that military dictatorship will be the next thing America's going to see after Little-Bushys' nazi-style regime. Maybe it won't arrive as soon as i expect, but it's already looking dangerously close to it if you ask me.

16. diogenes

diogenes New Member

yeah, it is looking pretty bad, but I have a little more faith in the constitution than that. But it wouldn't be the first time in my life that i've been wrong. I didn't think he'd get re-elected.

17. smurfslappa

smurfslappa New Member

Thank you for reinforcing my point, diogenes. It wouldn't be the first time you've been wrong. The virus can very well reshape power in this country, and aid in the take over amidst all the confusion. Kind of one of the reasons why Bush was reading up on the flu pandemic of 1918. Houston, New Orleans, New York, all power houses of the people, all have to go or be subdued. My friends were laugh, laugh, laughing it up when Bush started heading over here, but I laughed it right back at em when I said he'd turn around and turn he did.

When the earth shakes a 3rd time, the Great Purification will not be very far off. Lets say the tremors that wake you in the middle of the night and last a great many minute will be that 3rd time. Well, better get your identification documents ready and also be ready to seek refuge in a foreign nation.

18. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Seriously, all nonsense aside, do you see a doctor, and on any perscribed medications? You don't get under my skin, you are anoying when I am trying to get something accomplished and you create another AIM accoutn just to chirp in with "What now bitches?!?!" hence the reason I just block you, I have more important shit to do. And you are no where near the Intulect of nursey, so don't even side yourself with her.. you are a shoe cookie compared to her

19. smurfslappa

smurfslappa New Member

Haha, whatever dick. You're just jealous that you can't enjoy the end of the world as much as me. Actually I won't really, but I know there'll be a lot of sex, chilling by the lake, and listening to a crank-up radio while the city goes to shit about 30 miles from where I am. I know I'm ready for it, in fact I want it to come. Me and Presminister Blush. With that kind of support, I think we can pull it off.

20. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

so you are under medical attention. Umm do you have to register in a database for a tiny mishap earlier in life? You have to call an office when you move to gove them an address that they verify? Seriously, I have a AI bot in a chat on my website that is more coherant than you are. Scary...