Waaa! My guts!

Discussion in 'Medical Advice' started by Nauseous, Jul 1, 2009.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I have been trying to avoid the hospital. I really don't want to get admitted. If I disappear for a few days, it's because I am in the hospital and my Blackberry died from being dropped in the toilet so I will have no entertainment. No way I am bringing my laptop and I don't know if I could get a connection there or not.

Anyway, my guts hurt. Worse when laying down... almost like I have gas, sometimes sharp pains, sometimes aches and the pain travels all over from the periumbilical region which means my small intestine is stricturing and my sides and upper abdomen which would be my colon spazzing up.

POOP TALK

I can go once and it be normal sized and then I get these cramps and go again and they be 1/2 the size of normal and then go later and they be normal sized... makes me think I have IBS as well as Crohn's because inflammation couldn't go away that quickly to make your turds big again, but spasms could make your poop get skinny and later big again. That's my theory anyway. I probably should go see my gastrointestinal DR, should bring Bigmama so she can translate for me.

He just tells me to eat chicken (yeah right) and take pills. I don't want to take the pills. Three of the things he RX have lawsuits against the companies now.

2. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I am sorry. I hope you feel better. If you do get to a hospital, let me know, I can chat and keep you company.

We tell people to feed dogs boiled chicken and rice for dogs with gastro problems.

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

That's what I do with my dogs, but I don't eat meat, so it's not going to work for me.

I wish I had the option of gabbing on the phone, but my brownberry is being a turd right now. I just hope the fucker works eventually.

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

If it's any consolation, I remember working a day or two helping the computer branch of our operation relocate. I happened to find a D&D-type fellow that I exchanged email addresses with. Sadly, despite how much his eyes lit up when I gave him my online name, I had to explain my motives for selecting my name (after he asked if I had IBS, too...)

5. Homewrecker

Homewrecker New Member

You have told that story a billion times, a-hole. I was waiting for that.

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Moi aussi.

7. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

يُوَافِق