Victims!!

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by TimBoaT, Sep 5, 2002.

1. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

Fuck you guys suck at that... like all summer long I've been looking at some fucking goober (no, goober is not a racial slur) named "Sadulek" waiting for a new victim

2. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

TIMMAY! do you live in Florida?

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tim the God:
    Fuck you guys suck at that... like all summer long I've been looking at some fucking goober (no, goober is not a racial slur) named "Sadulek" waiting for a new victim<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

it's okay, we call them sand niggers here

4. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

No Ma'am

5. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

And here's to you, Mrs. Robinson
    Jesus loves you more than you will know

6. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

TIMMAY! where are you my little cherub? come back and tell mama allll about it.

7. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

are you a sexy little cowboy? what are you in school for anyway?

8. brookie

brookie New Member

I've read some of Cheeze's victims that he has done recently. They are funny as hell. I guess Martin hasn't gotten around to posting them. Either that or my lazy ass brother hasn't sent them in yet.

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Probly a little bit of both...

Damn I just farted again... what the fuck is killing my stomach?

I bet its just stress

10. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tim the God:
    Fuck you guys suck at that... like all summer long I've been looking at some fucking goober (no, goober is not a racial slur) named "Sadulek" waiting for a new victim<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What are you saying? Would you like us to do some more?

11. Fugly

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maryland Badass:
    I've read some of Cheeze's victims that he has done recently. They are funny as hell. I guess Martin hasn't gotten around to posting them. Either that or my lazy ass brother hasn't sent them in yet.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think it's the second one. Send them to me, you lazy fuck.

12. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IMC hates you:
    Probly a little bit of both...

Damn I just farted again... what the fuck is killing my stomach?

I bet its just stress
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    you need "Mintyass" dude.

13. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

I'm not in school, I'm not a cowboy, and I've actually told my mommy all about it, yes I would like to see more victims.

14. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

I'm not in school, I'm not a cowboy, and I've actually told my mommy all about it, yes I would like to see more victims.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

your profile says your occupation is a student and you are from Brandon. where is your mommy anyway? how old are you sweetie?

15. Fugly

If you're good, I'll post some more soon...and Rat might even show you some pictures of her lucious ass.

16. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

allow me to re-phrase

I'm not in school, I'm not a cowboy, and I've actually told my mommy all about it, yes I would like to see more victims.

17. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

allow me to re-phrase

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

are you sure your not in school? In one of those special schools where they teach you important job skills like basket-weeving?

18. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

Rat... the signature.. I think I got it

"Pharmacutical Lip Jesus"

19. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

Rat... the signature.. I think I got it

"Pharmacutical Lip Jesus"
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    uh, the first one is the symbol for a Nurses Working Room, and the cross is the symbol for Cadaver Reception. and of course the big red lips blowing kisses.
    what do you do TIMMAY? how old are you? Christ, PM it to me if you dont want to post it. sheesh!

20. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

If i had to wager a guess at timmay's occupation, I would have to say.... Panhandler