Tommy

Discussion in 'Music' started by Nursey, Aug 25, 2007.

1. General Panic

General Panic New Member

If it hurts you I will never stop. Just coz.

2. General Panic

General Panic New Member

Currently we are on the same latitude. Not good.

3. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Coz...you're a whiny nob?

4. Disorder

Disorder New Member

Hey I'm a brit and this is funny, Nursey hasn't yet put me off.

Whine, whine whine whine, thats all you ever do.. :p

5. General Panic

General Panic New Member

I call this persistent, not whiny.

6. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

This is the first time General Panic behaved like a whiny bitch. He isn't actually whining, per se, masking it with a stiff, matter of fact 'correctness', so no doubt he will try and deny it. But i think it's obvious he took offence, responding in an OTT manner typical of whiny bitches who are attempting to disguise their hurt.

And taking such offence to a little playful, friendly banter also, in my opinion, makes General Panic a whiny fucking bitch.

7. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

I'm sure the overly literal, whiny asshole will be along shortly to nitpick.

8. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

well he needs to hurry up this smartprice butter round my hands and cock is starting to congeal and smell.

9. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Well! That did the trick.

10. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

NICE ONE NURSEY,THEM TORTOISES DEAD YET?

11. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Sorry about that, Tommy. I didn't realise quite how horny you were for his uptight, shrill, Germanic whine. Can't you just relieve yourself by gazing at his avatar...oh look! It would appear the panicky pussy-bitch has really gone.

Who knows? I can't have a proper conversation with Pimp these days. He just says 'fucking' a lot and grunts.

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

actually i could talk for ages about them fucking tortoises.. they're fucking great.. they really like eating fucking flowers.. and all sorts of fucking leafy shit.. i heard they ate fucking snails too so i threw one of the fuckers in, but i think they were too rapt in the flowers (did i mention they really really fucking like flowers) and didn't even notice the snail while it crawled all over them.. so i fucking fucked it off

grunt

see i just talked for ages.. relatively fucking speaking

13. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

Im fucking really fucking happy for you,glad your fucmking enjoying the 2 little fucking fucks.

14. Fat-N-Sassy

Fat-N-Sassy New Member

You siad the f word two mani times, Tommeh. Off to the prayer room ti repint.

15. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Well? Did the uptight, internet-threat-making, Thor worshipping douchebag figure it out, then? And nobody has ever called me their 'dearest hate object' before. I must admit, it made me *blush* a little!

16. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

SORRY MAM.