This shit makes me sick...

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by Dubya 2.0, Dec 20, 2004.

1. Dubya 2.0

Dubya 2.0 New Member

2. DangerousDan

DangerousDan New Member

I just try to ignore sensational news. Works for me. The way I see it there is every kind of person that you can think of just due to the chance involved in throwing billions of genes together every time someone is concieved. Couldn't stand the way the Peterson trial dominated the news.

3. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Sadly, this would not even make the news in America.

I see it every day. The common factor is always CRACK COCAINE.

That stuff is the devil incarnate. I have seen Mothers trade sex with their kids for one small rock. Boys too. Crack whores will sell anything, and do anything to get that rock.

I was in a home last week doing a child abuse investigation, and there was no food in the house, no TV, no beds, no chairs, NOTHING. She had even sold the hardware off the doors for scrap. The kids were literally starving to death. All to get that rock.

America's love affair with personal freedom bites it in the ass when it comes to stuff like this. The children suffer, but it is hard to intervene before the kids start getting screwed because of our blessed rights to privacy.

Abuse of kids upsets me more than anything on earth. If people saw what I see everyday, they would understand why I think the death penalty is an appropriate punishment for the third offense of selling drugs. A drug dealer is a murderer and rapist by proxy, and is a greater threat to the world than an terrorist with a bomb.

Ahhhhhhgggggggg!!!!!! God it makes me mad just thinking about it.

Barry

4. DangerousDan

DangerousDan New Member

Hey quit shooting holes in the shit I say. If I say something that isn't true I do it because the the truth will do no one any good so it's best to make shit up. If you want to avoid making everyone's problem yours and putting yourself in an early grave just avoid watching the news if you don't like what you see. That's what I do and it works just fine.

5. Checkmate

Checkmate New Member

What about the consequence of choice? these people are not forced to put the "DEVIL INCARNATE" into their bodies, they make a choice to do so, the dealers are meerly providing the product to facilitate their choice, drugs are always the choice of the individual, and their cost is measured on society, while i think you are definately doing a tough job, and I am very thankful that there are people like you, I don't think these types of problems can be simply generalized into one "Because of Crack" I have seem similar problems with all addictive substances, I think that if we all raised the compassion bar a little and undestand that certain types of people are always going to be addicted, and they need this substance to live a normal life, while not normal to us, but to them, and a social program to accomodate this might start easing the social impact that these types of drugs have. I always know the bar is open and can get a steady supply of the drug i crave, no need for it to control my life. We might actually start seeing an improvement in the quality of life around this planet.

6. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Dangerous Dan wrote -

Hey quit shooting holes in the shit I say.

Peace Dude! If you look at the time signatures, it appears that we posted at nearly the same time. I was typing my reply to Dubya when you posted, so I didn't see what you had written. It looks like I am rebutting you, but not the case. I was actually agreeing with Dubya.

Oh, and you mean it is not all about me? I thought this group existed for the sole purpose of giving meaning to my life.

Have a good day! I'll try to do better in the future.

Barry

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

no no no barry... thats ritalin not us

8. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

[quote="Checkmate']
    What about the consequence of choice....... and a social program to accomodate this might start easing the social impact that these types of drugs have.......an improvement in the quality of life around this planet.[/quote]

I am trying hard to like you again, so bear with me :D I am trying hard to hear what you mean, not just what you say.

I agree strongly with the question "what about the consequences of choice?" That is a key point for me in this too. I agree that it is the choice of the mother to use or not. What bothers me is that the kids have no choice in suffering from the consquences of their mother's action. Therefore I feel it protects the kids when we are brutal on those that enable the bad choices of their mother. (drug dealers). I feel that we have a moral obligation to defend those that cannot defend themselves.

Barry

9. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

I like Ritalin. It makes all my clocks tick in unision. It also makes the cars on the racetrack of my mind go in the same direction. Doesn't slow them down much, but they at least stop crashing head on.

If you crush it and snort it, you see God. I am afraid of God, so I don't do that.

When you forget to take it, you waste time at work and write stupid crap like the dribble above. Somebody stop me.....

Barry

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

*Zing*

I do agree with barry about crack though. Im a shithead because I furnished my first apartment with crackhead wheres, I got a complete livingroom set, leather, brand new for $100... So I guess I am part of the problem :-/

11. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Say what you want about Dwaine, but you can never say he doesn't have a keen eye for a bargain!

If you are feeling real bad about it Dwaine, feel free to send the leather couch my way. (I'll pay shipping.)

Barry

12. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Well, now I don't feel so bad, It sucks when you see the crackhead like 6 months later and they went through re-hb, and they want there 2 leather recliners, leather love seat, and leather sofa back for $100 and Im like "it ain't happing"

(true story)

13. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Set them up on a payment plan. I smell a business opportunity. :shock:

Barry

14. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

hahaha yeah, we know how reliable those "recovering" addicts are

15. Dr.Roboto

Dr.Roboto New Member