The Real Cheezedawg

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Cheezedawg, Jun 24, 2008.

1. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

I HATE MA!!!

Massachussets sucks ass! This damn trucking company had me 180 miles from home just yesterday. Instead of sending me home a day early, the elected to send me to BUTTFUCK, MA!!!! No so bad... BUT THEY DIDN'T LINE ME UP A WAY TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!! So now, i'm stuck in this shit-cock town until I get a load back to Maryland. Tomorrow is Independence Day in America... so almost everything will be closed. That means I'm probally stuck here Until at least Saturday. But then, the receivers in Maryland aren't usually open on sunday. Which means I sit on it till Monday. Then I finally get to go home. Oh yeah. Did I mention I get to go through NEW YORK CITY on a fucking HOLIDAY WEEKEND TO GET THE FUCK HOME!!! RIGHT THRU FUCKING HARLEM!! Damn it Im pissed.

2. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

truth about mass.

Two Massachusetts businessmen in Saugus were sitting down for a break in their soon-to-be new store. As yet, the store wasn't ready, with only a few shelves set up.

One said to the other, 'I bet any minute now some idiot tourist is going to walk by, put his face to the window, and ask what we're selling.'

No sooner were the words out of his mouth when, sure enough, a curious Maine tourist walked to the window, had a peek, and in a thick Downeast accent asked 'By-gawd, whatcha sellin'?'

One of the men replied sarcastically, 'We're selling ass-holes.'

Without skipping a beat, the Mainer said, 'Well, you're doin' a good job, you've only got two left!'

3. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

Is Nursey Vagina more 2008?

4. Nursey

Nursey Active Member