The Real Cheezedawg

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Cheezedawg, Jun 24, 2008.

1. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Thanks Pukey! I'm having a big, mad party on Saturday with an assortment of pricks, nutters and freaks. I barely know half of them. If any of you want to drop by, feel free.

2. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Happy Bday.

The bill cosby box set is on its way.

3. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Can you send the car?

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

happy barfday nurseh. I wish I could smuggle schmed into your country to party with you and pimp

5. JEFE

JEFE New Member

Take pictures and make somebody wear one of those old, tattered-ass Fugly tshirts.

...and maybe stage a nipple slip. It doesn't have to be your nipple... maybe Mick's. :)

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

The fact that you're dwarfed by his online bulge?

7. DangerousD

DangerousD New Member

Actually all the girls that have come into contact with my penis have told me it was big. Additionally, it measures well above average in both length and girth.

8. JEFE

JEFE New Member

Elementary school girls don't count. They really don't have any frame of reference.

9. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Nice to see your still about Cheeze,
    Happy Birthday Nursey you old slapper hope you have a great time licking the walls.XXX

10. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

Happy late birthday greetings, Nursey. May all your ups and downs be inbetween sheets.

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

This means an awful LOT coming from a member that used to post as a woman. :rolleyes:

12. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

I think Dan forgot to finish that thought with "for a hamster".

13. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

WOW! What a party! I slipped in a little late, and you were already pretty drunk, so I didn't want to freak you out by introducing myself. You did look right at me several times with a look that said, "hey, don't I know you from somewhere?" Anyway, thanks for the fun, and forgive me for stealing all of your underwear from the hamper.

14. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

I don't think Nursey will mind so much once you explain that Dan stole all of your underwear for freaky, perverted reasons that none one wants to elaborate on.

15. phatboy

phatboy New Member

16. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

Wow! All the old skool fools are still here! Pimp, Rev, Nursey, Pukey, Dwaine, on and on and on. Although Nursey's words disturbed me a little. Did you say Pyscho Bob died before 2007? That really sucks. Big time. I spoke with him New Year's Eve in 2001 and he seemed on top of the world. 5 Years must really have hammered the guy. Not that I blame him. Other than owning my own truck, nothing special has happened for me either. And that is up for sale on ebay until noon today.

Pimp, im not ice road trucking. Just boring US eastern seaboard. So you can back away from the TV. You won't see me there. However, if teh BBC does a documentry on "Slow, Boring, Midwestern, fatass, Gettin head from hitchikers Truckers"... then keep your eyes peeled!

Currently I'm in Grove City, OH. Talk about butt-fuckin boring. This stupid state has banned smoking cigarettes in bars. What pricks!

And Nursey, Happy belated B-Day. I don't think you look a day over 24. You are also very pretty and the best! Can I have another look at those titties now?

17. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

Hey UT!!! I have to ask you something. You have any of the old pictures of me? I lost mine when my harddrive died.

18. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

19. phatboy

phatboy New Member

20. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Yeah, he took an overdose. I miss him, the idiot.

Thanks you balding, beer-bellied lothario! But the titty pics were a limited, special edition. Anyway, Nurse-titty is a bit 2001. This* is what's hotting up the forum these days. Barry will allow you to drain your cheezy dumplings in his chin cleft if you promise to be gentle.

Thanks for all the birthday 'Hail Nursey's' everyone, apart from those who did not comply. They will be dealt with later. I had a GREAT party until the one person that i hadn't invited went completely insane and i had to play the role of psychiatric nurse while i was extremely fucking trashed. He was like a hulk-sized, hyperactive toddler, babbling in strange tongues to inanimate objects, eating cigarette butts out of the ashtray and attempting to undress himself while dancing rather suggestively, alarming the other guests. Now i find out that Barry was there. Coincidence?