The Real Cheezedawg

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Cheezedawg, Jun 24, 2008.

1. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Greetings, JC. I am the FNG from the Gulf Coast.

Thanks in advance for your undying devotion to me.

2. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

Happy birthday Nursey? What are you, 40 now? :)

3. GAS

GAS New Member

Good to see you again Cheeze. Sorry about the health problems but that's fitting since every other topic here for a while was "I just got out of surgery..".

Stick around and harass some noobies with us will ya?

4. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

Devotion and Gulf Coast.... Kitana?!? Is this you? If so.... I'd stayed the night in Kingsville at the motel 6 last year. I could've used your services.

Also... good to see you too GAS.

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

everyone keeps asking me if she killed herself. I don't know, but i wouldnt shed a tear if she did. filthy mexican, oh and her too...

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Damn... That place I took you to was CRAP... For the best Mexican eating (aside from a few females I know,) you have to hit up these hole-in-the-wall restaurants that are only open from like 5 AM to noon (or sometimes 2PM) - It's the ONLY way to go. Trust me.

Well, things kinda fell through, and she's married now, too - maybe you two have something in common now and can hit it off? Just a "wham-bam-thank you ma'am, let me forget my cell phone at your pad" kinda deal?

If you do, steal their TV and bring it down when you happen by. I'll hook you up with a wetback hooker that'll make your eyeballs draw back into your skull. No cheese, either. :)

7. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

Cheeze's account was probably corrupted during forum convertions.

8. phatboy

phatboy New Member

So youve had the cops called on you at a restaraunt that closes by 2PM? Damn, I need to go back to Texas.

9. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

Conversions. I must have been half asleep when I typed this.

10. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Thanks, prick. I am whatever age you are - minus a week. :)

11. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Calm down, everybody. 40 is not old.

Barry, Joe, back me up on this, damn you!!

12. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

It's ok, i have a few years to go before i need comforting by the pre-geriatric contingent. :)

13. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Yeah. He never posted again after i replied to his PM. Even when i'm being nice i drive them away!? The sad news is, Psychobob didn't wish to make it to 2007.

14. DangerousD

DangerousD New Member

I know this is probably something best left unanswered but why do they call you cheezedawg?

15. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Because that's his user name.

16. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Sorry. I feel old at 48. Everything hurts these days.

17. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Ha...

18. DangerousD

DangerousD New Member

So it doesn't have anything to do with this picture in the staff photos that suggests another possible reason.

19. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

wow.. the prodigal red-headed stepson returns!... mucho welcoming back jizzle chizzle..

i thought you'd deserted this online pseudo-life in search of adventure and meaning at the helm of a big-rig... i'd been TVRing episodes of ice road truckers and watching it back at 1/4 speed in case i saw you there..

well... not really.. but i had wondered from time to time what had happened to you..

admittedly i hadn't imagined you'd gotten clinically obese.. i'd pegged you as marrying ophelia in an offal bloodbath...

anyways.. good to see you are alive and... erm breathing... fortunately i'm an infrequent poster as of late; and since i suspect that fugly has your attention after your preffered abode sickppl.com withered and died without your stewardship; so i'm less likely to reform the bonds we once had. thusly insulated from the heartbreak when you inevitably disappear again..

welcome home chee..

pimp x

20. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Happy Birthday, Nursey!