Swine Flu is a bio-attack from Feds

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kathaksung, May 11, 2009.

1. Aballister

Aballister New Member

You actualle believe that they sent a hurricane after your family? A bullet oughta be cheaper.

2. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

And you thought Joe was a conspiracy theorist. :biggrin:

3. Aballister

Aballister New Member

This guy has eclipsed Joe's dubious theories by far. Medication would probably be a good thing for him right now.

4. kathaksung

kathaksung New Member

That may be the thought of someone who have only a narrow mind. Do you ever consider why there are so many murder method such like poison, "car accident", "natural death".....Do you ever asked "a bullet ought to be cheaper"?

-----------

352. Pre-psychological propaganda (10/22/05)

On 7/7 and 7/21, there were bombings took place in London. It was a cover up operation to justify the plotted master bombing in US. To deceive the public that these were the work of Al Qaida. The unusual events happened in same day (July 21) may prove my allegation.(see #330)

Then Feds planned a big action day in September.(9/24) They also planned an elimination of my family members and arranged a trip accident for them. To make the accident not so unusual, Feds, too, prepared a series of airplane accidents to cover up it. In three weeks from 8/14 to 9/5, there were four big air accidents.

1. On 8/14, a Greece plane crashed near Athens, 121 killed.
    2. On 8/16, a West Caribbean Airways plane crashed in Venezuela; 152 killed.
    3. On 8/24, a TANS Peru plane crashed in the Amazon jungle, killing 37.
    4. On 9/5, an Indonesian jetliner crashed in North Sumatra, killing at least 60 of passengers. (The above information were from news of the day.)

When I first heard of Greece accident, I only impressed by the mysterious situation (lack of oxygen, frozen) before its crash. But when the Peru air crash took place, I realize it might be an operation to cover up a coming air accident. My relatives were arranged in a trip between 9/10 and 9/17. If an accident happened, it would be easily added one more to the above list and wouldn't cause any notice. That's why I talked about this twice in 9/2 and 9/7. (see #339, 340)

Pre-psychological influence is a very important tactic Feds uses. We have seen scenes such like Lewinsky scandal, Wen Ho Lee's case, WMD in Iraq..... The recent one is the hurricane Katrina and Rita. Which mainly planned to justify for a high rising inflation. So media want us expecting a gas of 5.00/gallon because most of the oil platforms in the Gulf of Mexico were damaged by hurricane and so was for many oil refineries. That how much money would spend for the refugee and re-build.(e.g. 400,000 people live in the hotels and how much that costs for one day's rent) Now these kind of information are disappeared from media. Or proved to be exaggerated. What I see is the oil dropped below $60.00 a barrel.(10/26) Why, because the framed case went sour and Feds still must keep the interest rate as low as they can to maintain a high housing market.

If the framed case have went successfully, I believe you would meet another face of media. Then you would have believed that all that sudden jumping high inflation was caused by oil and the natural disaster.

The latest movement of propaganda activated by Feds is the Bird Flu. That's another psychological war to justify a new slaughter in the name of natural disaster. Watch how the media propaganda it under the command of Feds.

5. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Good to see that Nursey is back. Under a different name obviously, but he is back.

6. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Do you suppose Nursey was possibly Judge Flouro?

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I don't. I feel like that was more Lomo's speed.

I always thought that you were monkeyboi (I think that was how it was spelled). Remember that guy?

8. Aballister

Aballister New Member

9. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

Remember "you can't argue with a sick mind". Your earlier post was correct about this one needing medication, but I would vote for intravenous drugs sufficient to keep him in a coma until the turn of the next century.

:biggrin:

10. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

I have never posted as anyone but myself actually though I don't have a problem with people doing it.

Lomo really? Nah I do not think that is Lomo though admittedly I read very little of the mile and miles of posts. (kathsuckon)

I only vaguely remember a mokeyboi or whatever the name was.

11. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

This kathaksung posts all over the net.

12. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Nah there are many kathysangs like that Ellie Light chick that was sending letters to news paper editors all over the US with pro-Obama letters.

They are all aliens!

Last edited: Feb 20, 2010
  13. kathaksung

kathaksung New Member

14. chumwad84

chumwad84 New Member

Please forgive Aballister. He is a proud Canadian who has just recently had his "patriotism f-ed with" (whatever that means). It appears his entire personal identity is built upon "being a patriotic Canadian", so without that he is nothing. Now he is lashing out like an injured animal at innocent, well meaning bystanders like yourself after having his blow-hard patriotic chunderings rudely halted in mid-flow. Don't take it personally. I think he just needs a big cuddle.

15. Aballister

Aballister New Member

Dude, have you actually read any of his bullsh*it? Besides, I was harassing that idiot long before you "f-ed with my patriotism". This clown claims to be targeted by the world's most powerful bankers for God knows why, and to be the reason why the economy is stuttering. It's only natural that I pick on a moron like that.

16. Aballister

Aballister New Member

17. chumwad84

chumwad84 New Member

Yeah, ok. I suppose paranoid-schizophrenic/mental breakdown dude is next rung down in the "pecking order" from you.

18. Aballister

Aballister New Member

Nah, I also pick on you which means that I'm either a rung higher, or you're a rung down from him.

Now that's a comeback!

19. chumwad84

chumwad84 New Member

Oh. My. God.

20. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

Don't hate him because he's from Canada, pity him because he's pathetic.