Spider-Man 3

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Schmed, Feb 2, 2006.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

yes but there is no such thing as "black spidey". and That commercial makes a real comic nerd go into violent fits, where they turn red in the face, and their eyes glaze over, and they flail their arms violently while screaming incoherently at the top of their lungs. something like "VENOM VENOM VENOM HIS FUCKING NAME IS VENOM!!!" or "IT'S CARNAGE!!! NOT EL SPIDERO NEGRO SERPREME YOU FILTHY WETBACKS". Trust me, it's not a happy sight.

2. phatboy

phatboy New Member

is that what schmed did?

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I cannot confirm or deney said statement sir.

4. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Ok, well visually, this is easily the best of the three..the problem is that this movie needed to be longer for it to work like Raimi wanted it to. It was crammed into 2 hours and 20 mins. Almost all of its problems stem from this rushing. I'll write a more detailed review of it after it's been out long enough for anyone who is gonna see to see it.

All in all I give it an 8 out of 10.

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Harlan went to burger king and got you a black spidey whopper

6. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Well my boy wore his black spidey suit. and yes this movie is a really good flick.

They could have made two really good movies out of this one, and got a lot more into it. Venom wasnt in it near long enough. Of course when Jameson told his secretary, "That's not the position I hired you for" I about blew coke out my nose.

I will see this atleast two more times in the theatres. My boy has all ready made mention of going to see it again, after we picked up the SpiderMan 3 game for the PS2......