So I have this friend...

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by Nauseous, Sep 6, 2007.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Really, I do. And she is going through a divorce. She has 'tried' to commit suicide twice and had been diagnosed bipolar. Big fucking surprise! Who isn't? I mean, go through a bipolar questionare and answer the questions and I guarantee that you will be bipolar too. It used to be called 'mood swings' just like ADD was once 'hyperactivity'. Anyway, now she seems to think she is going to collect way more than what I make a month from our fucked up government for disability (because she is so fucking disabled) and go back to school. WTF? I don't know if that is legal. (I checked and it is.. go figure America) If you can't work because you are 'moody', then why the fuck should you be allowed to go to school? So you get the government handout, get some college creds (for free too, no doubt), then get a better job? How fucking fair is that?

Bipolar Disorder is a fucking joke. It is soooo fucking easy to be diagnosed with it. So I say we all go down, get diagnosed and collect our checks.

I'm nuts and I go to work 5 days a week. I'm far more of a threat to society than she could ever hope to be. First off, I feel like killing others, not myself... and secondly, I would get it right the first time and it would be a bloody mess. They'd be picking brain matter out of my car upholstery for days...

I dunno, but that set me off. I felt bad for her and was trying to be her friend, but if she is going to sponge off the working class to get ahead, I may just have to teach her "down the road, not across the street". I am so sick of people taking advantage of other people.

If only the terrorists would be more selective in who they killed, I wouldn't have a problem with terrorism. :)

2. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

Tell her about the Drano Grape juice cocktail. That will end this bullshit tonight.

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

That's crazy talk. You deserve free stuff.

4. Schmed

Schmed New Member

I like free stuff!

5. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

YEAH I GET A CRAZY CHECK!

6. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Hit the nail right on the head Pukey. (I get to call you pukey now cause Barry is not around)