SHOCKING NEWS!!!

Discussion in 'Music' started by Icenhour, Sep 23, 2008.

1. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

2. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Clay is Gay????

Watch this clip and tell me that Ryan Seacrest isn't his lover. Ryan asks him "have you been in my closet?" Interesting. Freakin Twinkies.

Don't waste your time watching past the 1:30 minute mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4GOk-K0HKs

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

If I knew who the fuck this "Aching" guy was, I'd still not give a fuck. :rolleyes:

I'm sorry, I don't watch the news regularly - is this actually someone of importance (not impotence, mind you - which wouldn't matter either, seeing as how he's shooting all his sperm into some guy's lower intestine)? Did he find a cure for cancer? Has he volunteered to personally bail out the banks? Is there any fucking reason anyone should know who the hell this guy is? :confused:

4. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

I know ... its amazing what makes headline news. it went like this. Economy - Oil - Clay is Gay - Hurricane Victims - Morgage Rates.... WTF how did he get in there

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Y'kno, I still don't care who he is, or whether his dick is brown, red, or white when he pulls out of whatever hole he sticks it in. At least the other topics might actually have some significance.

As George Carlin said, "Leave me alone and keep it off my TV!" :rolleyes:

6. GAS

GAS New Member

Honest to god I could have sworn he came out a few years ago, must have him mixed up with some other b-list celebrity.

But yeah, huge surprise there.

7. timothycrew

timothycrew New Member

Shocking

I know its amazing what makes headline news. We heard that,music can bring back life's.
    ==================================
    Crystal Meth Addiction

8. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

9. GAS

GAS New Member

I beg to differ sir, everyone knows the Democrats are a bunch of faggoty, butt-sex loving queers with much more advanced gaydar!! AM I RIGHT OR AM I RIGHT PEOPLE?!?!?

10. phatboy

phatboy New Member

You sir ar correct.

*This message approved by Republicans for a hotter VP

11. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

I believe I stand corrected. I was always of the impression that God fearing republicans could spot dykes and fairies easier than democrats because they have a gift from God to help them search out and destroy those abominations. I guess I was wrong................ :rolleyes:

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Oh, you are "Right" - you just don't know it yet... ;)