Sexy White girl admits it

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by monkeyboi, Jun 3, 2008.

1. monkeyboi

monkeyboi New Member

When you carefully look at the case, witness and evidence, it is clear they knew their alleged abductors; and, it was NO kidnapping....

Now that's what's got me Nauseous! :eek:

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I didn't either and then I actually looked at it and remember reading about that last year. I couldn't believe it wasn't given more attention in the press. It was a horrible crime.

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

These two people aren't alive to defend themselves and I have a really hard time believing someone would ask for something so horrible.

You can put whatever kind of spin you want on it. It doesn't really matter. If some woman came up to me and asked me to kill her baby, I'd tell her no. So the question is, "What would possess them to do something so horrible?"

4. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

So if we are to keep it real we must believe what is printed on that radical site you keep linking to? let's talk about that POS site that has an article for all non-whites to pray for God to damn this country on june 21st. If anyone doesn't like the USA they are FREE to leave. find another country that let's you live like ours and I will pay one of your gay buddies to give you a blow job boi. Anyone that believes the tripe in those articles must have an IQ just this side of retarded. Just because one of the live killers says that Channon killed Christopher doesn't make it so and it is easy to put a gun in someone else's hand to get prints on it during or after the fact.
    Having said that, you are free (in this country) to say what you like but we don't have to believe that horrendous pile of stinking dung you are trying to pass off as truth. God bless you monkeyballs. :biggrin:

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I'd have to get my facts from a site that it is not blatantly racist before I could comment on that.

7. phatboy

phatboy New Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom

So the DNA was planted and they apparently killed themselves right? And she poured some kind of cleaner down her throat to hide dna? Im thinking a college graduate, even one from UT is smart enough to know that wouldnt work. So while she is being raped, and him too, she is secretly planning on shooting him and then rolling him up and setting him on fire?

You have to be retarded to believe anything you have read on your braggingrights site.

8. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

I think monkeyboi is just stirring up shit in several forums.

I bet this is the only thread he started and the only one he posts on.

On this forum at least.

Probably some punk little wigger with an agenda. This election year with be all about stirring up the racial pot to split the country and there will be LOTS more so get used to it. Remember who it is that benefits from the stirring up the chaos. Hint its not the one being accused of racism. You all got played for a day.

9. monkeyboi

monkeyboi New Member

I think it is more important that we know we don't have to go anywhere but can stay RIGHT HERE and pray for God to DAMN hypocrisy, white racism and wickedness. Where two or three are gathered is the thing to remember - and thousands of blacks are participating in the prayer protests to start on the 21st.

She was a prosecution witness and the (WHITE) niece of a powerful police dectective - yet she walked.
    You don't believe it because it is the same type of perversion you have. Channon and Christopher would have said the same thing about you; but, then continued to drive to the ghetto for drugs and black thug sex on the weekends.

I support the God Damn America Movement and prayer protests -

10. monkeyboi

monkeyboi New Member

I don't think you know what you'd do. Are we suppose to believe you are not sick? Denial is the first charachteristic in Classic American Racial Psychosis (CARP) too. So I think everyone can see through your pretentiousness.

11. monkeyboi

monkeyboi New Member

You can find the testimony of Daphne Sutton's charge anywere, if you looked and wanted to find it. But then, because it's in you to, you'd only deny it.

12. monkeyboi

monkeyboi New Member

That's typical white narcissim. It has been said that Channon had written down eveything she wanted done to her before her death; and, that when the brothers who were participating in it tried to pull out, she threatened to call the police. So she put them between the rock and that hard place.

13. DangerousD

DangerousD New Member

BA-LONEy monkeyboy

14. phatboy

phatboy New Member

You are retarded. So where is this 'document'?

Where is the document that Chris wrote saying who wanted to be raped and burned?

If America is so bad, why dont you leave?

15. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Damn... I'm with Jefe' here... I can't really keep up with this shit... I read the story on a link sent to me, and well, fuck. What the hell this monkey is doing here is beyond not only my comprehension, nor my concern.

Move along, folks... Nothing more to see here... :rolleyes:

Oh, and fuck Obama while I'm at it. He's got more melanin than I do. ;)

16. monkeyboi

monkeyboi New Member

Your denial may have implications about your own desires... . :eek:

17. monkeyboi

monkeyboi New Member

Sticks & stones....

Bet your life one thing: they DID know each other AND street word has it Channon & Christopher were buying drugs and the new Black Thug Sex that's become so popular (where the purchasers want to be robbed, raped and killed).

America is bad, but that doesn't mean we have to leave. We have to rule to make it right.

18. monkeyboi

monkeyboi New Member

It's the first National Alert of its kind

There really isn't much else to be said about this. It's sad. But to prevent other brothers from falling into such snares, the Black Americn Foot Soldiers along with the Ghetto Bragging Rights released a National Alert warning brothers to beware of underage white boys & girls and white men & women seeking them out for the robbery, raping & death by sexual torture thing.

It's the first National Alert of its kind. :eek:

19. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Um... Are you fucking kidding me?

What part of "Don't rape and kill" necessitates a special bulletin from some organization affectionately naming itself the "Ghetto Bragging Rights" in the first place?

I would seriously go into explicit detail on the matter if I didn't believe you to be a fucking pawn in the whole scheme of things.

Get a fucking life, dipshit. Go and comfort your brothers in their waning hours of life on this planet. Take a load in your mouth if you feel that strongly about it. I'm not being racist by pointing out the simple statistical fact that African American men are much more likely to be homosexual than any other race. Again, it's nothing against you, or your kindred. Merely a simple inference, which is rooted in fact.

Don't even fucking bother to respond with a 'prove it' post - google the facts (as everyone else that has even half an interest in your thread), and quit wasting everyone else's time.

Now, go and do your duty. Service these men you so adamantly defend. Let them fantasize about sodomizing an unwilling victim while they unload their load into your throat.

Just spare us the details, asshole.

20. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

yeah this guy is borderline retarded dipshit, and latent homosexual. this is really getting like stupidly retarded. I wish the justice system would hurry up and execute these pieces of human garbage/oxygen thief