Ramble

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by ucicare, Aug 8, 2007.

1. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

Nur in a box

2. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

More evidence that Karma is real.

I made more last month alone on my own than I did in 3 months with him.

It was a good experience, and I am stronger for it. Kind of in the same way I was stronger after I got sprayed with Mace as an initiation ritual.

In other words - once was enough.

3. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

I think you and Big Buttsack should take your own advice and adjust your personality disorder medications before you both completely flip out. Yup?

4. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

'Nur' is Arabic for light.

Surat An-Nur (Arabic: سورة النور ) (The Light) is the 24th sura of the Qur'an with 64 ayat.

[Qur'an 24:35]: Ayat an-Nur, "The Light Verse"
    "God is the Light of the heavens and the earth. The parable of His light is as if there were a niche and within it a lamp: The lamp enclosed in glass: The glass as it were a brilliant star: Lit from a blessed tree, an olive, neither of the east nor of the west, whose oil is well-nigh luminous, though fire scarce touched it: Light upon Light! God doth guide whom He will to His light: God doth set forth parables for men: and God doth know all things."

5. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

There is no medication for personality disorders.

I really hate that for 'ya.

6. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Is that why you swear by them to manage your own?

Last edited: Aug 12, 2007
  7. improtected

improtected New Member

dream on, sister.

8. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

No need to be so resentful, limpy! I'm just the messenger, afterall. :)

9. improtected

improtected New Member

not resentful, just turning the light on for you

10. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

I don't recall being enlightened about anything by you? I just remember posting information on the actual meaning of 'Nur' (as Moskau refers to me) and the verse on it. Here's another i just discovered:

And then this:

This is all A-OK! Lucky, auspicious me! What does your name mean, limpy? :)

P.S. I light my own way, actually.

Attached Files:

11. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Oh look! It Florence Night-In -Jaiil.

12. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Well, i had a look, and it's actually quite poignantly moving:

...as well as ssssexual :

There you go! You do mean something. :)

Attached Files:

13. improtected

improtected New Member

jesus christ would you please look things up in a real encyclopedia or dictionary instead of that sad excuse for reference material? brush up on your insults, precious. surely YOU can be more of a dick than that.

14. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

You know, relying on your sensible, mumsy-frump image (designed to validate you in the world of dull, clique, middle class, white suburban couples who go to Sting concerts that you inhabit) to navigate your way through Fugly is like insisting on the dullest, most conventional means of transport (such as a car) to travel through a realm where ANYTHING is possible! For all your attitude as a free, unrepressed spirit, you sure are pretty 'frigid', limpy!

What you are probably just too duplicitous a little bitch to admit is how profoundly my post about the partially squashed toad actually affected you. In fact, i suspect that as you read the bitter-sweet quest of the lame, yet spunky little fella, your entire body started to tremble, then violently judder, as you broke down into deep, painful sobs, on realising just how closely Limpy's tragic little life mirrored your own in the evocative language of metaphor. Acting as a powerfully cathartic catalyst, your experience released deeply entrenched pain that was tightly interwoven with past traumatic memories that were just too intense for you to process, leaving parts of your psychic body trapped in tortured past-time limbo that stretched past decades. Possibly past life, even!? The squashed toad is really you. It is the mirror of your soul. Accept this gift from the Universe with gratitude and hop along! :)

Last edited: Aug 15, 2007
  15. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

Oh shit everyone get out of the way she's been hitting thesaurus.com again

16. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

I lost you at 'validate', didn't i?

17. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

At the end of the day you are witty with words. It doesn't change the fact you look like Olive Oil and should be getting your ass kicked by Bluto. While Popeye tries to keep you from falling thru a grate in the sidewalk.

18. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

So harsh.

19. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

Come on give us an Oh Popeye!

20. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Fckoff.