racists beware........

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by MANDYG, Nov 30, 2003.

1. MANDYG

MANDYG New Member

I can see what you're saying. But I just think that it was for the sheek bad luck of it all that America ever entered either war. But I can also see we're never going to agree because you're an American, and I'm Scottish. You have your heart in your country and I have my heart in mine. Bugger it - lets mock the English - everyone hates them............(I was joking by the way - for any fervently English people out ther - I dont think I can take on 2 irate nations...)

2. FrostyDaSnowPimp

FrostyDaSnowPimp New Member

Also, you cannot blame just the US for letting Germany attack everyone. You were by far closer than the US, anyone COULD have tried to stop them, but the fact is they did not. The fear of another world war was terrifying enough to warrent appeasement.

3. FrostyDaSnowPimp

hahah good call mandy. It is not that I am just an american flag pumping american.. i am a history major and wars are facinating. Eitherway.. we were brought up under the propaganda and "history views" of different societies.

How bout France? I don't think anyone really likes them...

4. MANDYG

MANDYG New Member

Good call. "The only thing wrong with France is that it's full of Frenchmen". I can live with Disliking the french. What do you call 100,000 frenchmen with their arms in the air.....the french army. whereabouts in Us are you?

5. FrostyDaSnowPimp

I live in California but I am going to school in Wisconsin.. BRRrRrrr... It's cold.

6. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MANDYG:
    Actually - that's not true. The Yanks stayed out of both wars long enough to decide who was winning then jumped in (fat arse first). Then tried to claim all the glory. And it IS actually arsehole - remember who once owned your cheap tat country before we gave it to you - America was populated by the europeans and so we took our languages with us. Your is just a fucked-up pig latin version.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Eyha, Ackassja, on'tda eba nsultingia iglatinpa ikela hatta.
    uckfa eadha!

7. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dr.Roboto:
    we stayed out of the wars because we did not want to enter till your asses started to get fucked by hitler and the itailians.
    then came churchill asking for bombs and planes and ships, them for Americans to come save your sorry ass. need i mention that the worlds best army in 1770's was beaten by a county with a third rate army?
    kinda embarrissing dont you think. just as much as you thinking arse is ass. you asshole.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You listen to WAY too much fictional "history". America did not "join WWII" until attacked by Japan(part of the Reich). Until that happened, America was placating the Axis powers a little here, a little there...
    Kinda like in Afghanistan...every Taliban weapon had "Made in U.S.A." stamped on it, because they were fighting "The Russians".
    Same thing with Iraq...they were fighting Iran(whom, if you will remember, held American citizens hostage for over a year, AND affected the outcome of the 1980 election!)
    As far as the Revolutionary War....remember, we had LOTS of European help...mostly from (surprise, surprise)the French and Germans!
    Also, consider that for back then, the British army had supply lines that spanned THOUSANDS of miles. While the "rebel" armies had much shorter supply lines. Back then, it could take MONTHS for munitions to be requested, aquired, shipped, and recieved.

Oh, and Arse IS Ass.
    Who's the asshole NOW...ya fuckwit!

8. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dr.Roboto:
    just know that we have enough nukes to bomb your shitty island to hell and have enough left to the rest of europe and china.
    too bad your society never discovered detistry to fix them fucked up teeth you have, tooth paste either for these golden rays of sunshine you all teeth. now i dont wanna bother you too long i know how many sheeps dogs cows or any thing that walks with 4 legs that you people have to go fuck so, cheers
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You've never been to Virginia, have you?
    If you had, those comments would have NEVER been uttered by you...

9. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dead By Dawn:
    ok check this out, just a quick history lesson... first of all the brits and there huge moldy teeth used to own the usa, and then something happened, our thirteen colonies beat there whole damn country silly. well thats what happens when you send your militery over wearing big red outfits like walking targets. oh yeah, and for those of you who dont know, the british police officers are not allowed to carry guns (snicker) can you imagine getting arrested and having the cops pimp slap you into submission?

ps. please start shaving your legs over there, you cant imagine how gross that is
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Excuse me...but you ARE an average American, in my book....AN IDIOT!
    In case you haven't heard...which is obvious that you haven't...about 15 or so years ago, the British Police Force(formerly(maybe currently...not sure on this one) known as "Bobbi's"), were issued firearms. In other words, they are packing heat now. Now, the reason for this is that, before this happened, British criminals were pretty much unarmed as well.
    As for the revolutionary war crap yer spilling........read my last post. Ya fuckwit.

10. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FrostyDaSnowPimp:
    hahah good call mandy. It is not that I am just an american flag pumping american.. i am a history major and wars are facinating.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

BULLSHIT! No history major worth a damn would be spouting the crap you have! Unless, of course, you are simply parroting the propaganda you were programmed with. a TRUE History Major would know better than to present anything but pure FACT! Despite the potential for flaming from a "patriot".

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Yes, and you spout yours like a true American!
    Thank God I had the sense to read several countries versions of "history".

11. Dr.Roboto

Dr.Roboto New Member

When did you become a history major Kapitain?
    Maybe you should pick up a highschool US history book to see what they government is teaching us. Dont take that last comment wrong. ive got a World history that i ment to use to bbq with, but the inks and glue fumes would prolly ruin the meat. as for being up north to virginia, never been there nor plan to go. as for the entering war comment, i know that we didnt enter till japan bombed pearl, if we were send weapons and ships we might have already been in the war before pearl harbor.
    like i said if you want i could send you a "World History" book from a high school. then you could see what they are "programming" us with.
    if you think some of these people or i am ignorant you should see the kids that used to sit near me, made me look like a genius of the highest order. these people thought hitler was the ruler in ww1 and that mussolini was some sort of dessert.

12. Dead By Dawn

Dead By Dawn New Member

so to sum it all up, the joke wasent funny, the brits are pussies, and the americans are violent bloodloving people with guns. personaly im ok with all that

13. darrellgcox

darrellgcox New Member

An Englishman does everything on principle: he fights you on patriotic principles; he robs you on business principles; he enslaves you on imperial principles.

14. MANDYG

MANDYG New Member

Im going to ignore the rantings of the Captain - getting a bit scary......And to Frosty - I dont really know where Wisconsin is in relation to California but I know where I'd rather be! it's cold here too - you need leave a hot water tap running all day in case your pipes freeze! Dull, freezing, rainy Scotland.

15. stymie

stymie New Member

You a Celtic fan by any chance?

16. MANDYG

MANDYG New Member

Actually - no. Im one of the select few - I would support either rangers or celtic if they were playing against any other side. As long as the scottish side get through and all that. Why do you ask??

17. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

When did you become a history major Kapitain?
    Maybe you should pick up a highschool US history book to see what they government is teaching us. Dont take that last comment wrong. ive got a World history that i ment to use to bbq with, but the inks and glue fumes would prolly ruin the meat. as for being up north to virginia, never been there nor plan to go. as for the entering war comment, i know that we didnt enter till japan bombed pearl, if we were send weapons and ships we might have already been in the war before pearl harbor.
    like i said if you want i could send you a "World History" book from a high school. then you could see what they are "programming" us with.
    if you think some of these people or i am ignorant you should see the kids that used to sit near me, made me look like a genius of the highest order. these people thought hitler was the ruler in ww1 and that mussolini was some sort of dessert.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, I've seen what kids are being programmed with these days. Just to fill ya in(since you DO have some semblence of intelligence), I'm 36 years old, and I was born in the U.S., and I am partially educated via the Public School system in Maryland. I say partially, because I saw through most of the rhetoric they were trying to force down my throat. I went in search for other points of view, and in the doing, uncovered the veil of bullshit that I was being presented. I grant you, SOME of it was the truth(meaning that ALL the facts were there), but for the most part, it was biased bullshit that anyone who actually LOOKED could see through.
    Anyway, the fact that most people accept this crap as "the absolute truth" because "our government would *NEVER* lie to us" really pisses me off. Especially when you start pointing stuff out to them.
    I've always been fascinated by history, mostly ancient to the middle ages.

I'm not saying that the US is the only country to do this, only that this country doesn't have the balls to admit it!

18. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MANDYG:
    Im going to ignore the rantings of the Captain - getting a bit scary......And to Frosty - I dont really know where Wisconsin is in relation to California but I know where I'd rather be! it's cold here too - you need leave a hot water tap running all day in case your pipes freeze! Dull, freezing, rainy Scotland.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How ironic, scaring a Scott....
    I usually scare the fuck out of people in the US with these facts.

19. FrostyDaSnowPimp

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> Actually, I've seen what kids are being programmed with these days. Just to fill ya in(since you DO have some semblence of intelligence), I'm 36 years old, and I was born in the U.S., and I am partially educated via the Public School system in Maryland. I say partially, because I saw through most of the rhetoric they were trying to force down my throat. I went in search for other points of view, and in the doing, uncovered the veil of bullshit that I was being presented. I grant you, SOME of it was the truth(meaning that ALL the facts were there), but for the most part, it was biased bullshit that anyone who actually LOOKED could see through.
    Anyway, the fact that most people accept this crap as "the absolute truth" because "our government would *NEVER* lie to us" really pisses me off. Especially when you start pointing stuff out to them.
    I've always been fascinated by history, mostly ancient to the middle ages.

I'm not saying that the US is the only country to do this, only that this country doesn't have the balls to admit it!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> How ironic, scaring a Scott....
    I usually scare the fuck out of people in the US with these facts.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Though your childhood may have been jilting for yourself... I am not to sure that many American's, or anyone else for that matter, is horribly terrified by your point of view

20. Thai

Thai New Member

American's English, german, french spanish a "nigger" or whatever the hell else was on the list, but isn't all English a mix of french and other european language as well?
    Just adding a point.
    And basically we're all the same descendants.
    Don't get me wrong, Being 14 I'm not sure ( >_>' ) But wasn't america *discovered* by an englishman, technically making us all english, but american's with a sprig of Red indian in there too?