Racist Jokes

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by Some Asshole, Aug 22, 2002.

1. miami1417blowme!~*~!

miami1417blowme!~*~! New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IMC hates you:
    yeah Im about fed up with the influx of 3rd world sewage that washes up on U.S. shores, gets rich then fucking blows something up under the guies of having 70 imaginary virgins in an happy little world of curry and turbans... Fuck all sand niggers...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well u need to reconigze ur not the only one out here who has feelings i mean come on some of them might not like us either but you don't have to sttop down to there level

2. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

hmm, perhaps colleges in Kin-tucky arent so good.

3. Coma White

Coma White New Member

Q: Two niggers and a white guy live in a house with three apartments, one in each.
    On a monday a 10 am the house burns to the ground. Only teh white guy survives , why?

A: He was at work and since all niggers are on welfare they mostly sleep till noon.

Go Fuck Yourself

4. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

(I saw this years ago...I couldn't resist.... )

5. shira

shira New Member

you might have already posted this, but I didn't feel like reading the whole thing.

Q Where do you send Jews with ADD?
    A A concentration camp.

6. NaTiVe_ChiCA6

NaTiVe_ChiCA6 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Vampires_Bite:
    Well dickheads did you forget that Americans are decendants of the English aswell... but its convienient for you to forget that!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

um...how stupid can u seriously be? NATIVE AMERICAN have u ever heard that b-4? it means sumthin u fuckin moron it dont say native english n-a-t-i-v-e a-m-e-r-i-c-a-n u dirtball loser get ur shit straight or dun even bother 2 type aight? n u can say whatchu want bout tha way i talk but...itz called ghetto u redneck pricks PEACE

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

how come every moron nigger or half nigger that has to post how "ignorant" we are, can't talk coherently, in complete sentances, or well organized thoughts?

Speaking of incoherent niggers, how much you guys want to bet Ofelia posts somthing stupid, and un-intelagable after me?

8. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

5-1 it's something to with her 12" black cock
    2-1 it's how she's gonna fuck you till you bleed with it
    4-5 it's another sentence ending with a link to her shitty fucked up site.

9. Coma White

Coma White New Member

Q: How do you star the world's biggest marathon?
    A: You drive a hotdog stand thru Somalia

Q: How do start a new civilwar in somalia?
    A: Throw a piece of bread on to the street

Q:What do you call 50 dead jews?
    A: A good start

10. slammer

slammer New Member

Q: Why do niggers always have sex on their mind?
    A: if you had pubic hairs on your head wouldn't you

Q: What is black and bubbly and scratches on glass?
    A: A NIGGER in a microwave oven....

Q: how do you keep a nigger from jumping on the bed?
    A: put velcro on the celeing.

Q: how do you babysit a nigger?
    A: wet his lips and stick him to the wall
    Q: how do you get him off?
    A: slid him to the corner and pop his lips

A Nigger and A white guy worked together everyday the white guy came in everyday with a smile on his face the nigger finally one day asked the white guy," Why do you come into work everyday with a smile on your face?" He told the nigger that he made love to his wife everynight The nigger said, "really how do you do that?" The white guy said I say, "Blonde hair blonde hair eyes so blue roll on over here and let me make love to you. And she does." Then he told the nigger he ought to try it so they go home for the day the next day the nigger comes into work beat black and blue all over the white guy says, "What the fuck happened to you?" THe niger says, "I tried your sex thing last night and my wife beat the shit out of me." The white guy says, "Well what the hell did you say?" He siad, "I SAID NAPPY HEAD NAPPY HEAD EYES LIKE A FROG BEND ON OVER CAUSE I AM GONNA FUCK YOU LIKE A DOG."""""

lmmfao

ok you all know that you need to go out and get you your very own nigger and also while you are at it you need to get a nigger tote which is 59.99 but hey its worth it to calm your niger down........Peace everyone

Hope I did not take to much of your time

Live 2003 better kill the niggers...... <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote

11. Coma White

Coma White New Member

Q: What do call a jew marathon?
    A: Moving targets

Q: What do you call Israeli children playing?
    A: Target practice

12. Matthew

Matthew New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Retard Wearing a Helmet:
    Im part belgian....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rat... Still no reply....

13. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Retard Wearing a Helmet:
    Rat... Still no reply....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    hhhhmmmm. are you jealous and controlling like my Waffler?

14. Superbeast

Superbeast New Member

Wow its nice to see America doesnt ever lose its potency. So many fat-ass, redneck, broke-dick racist assholes in this country. Yea I agree We have a problem with Mexicans and Muslims and who the fuck ever gets smuggled into this country but pull your bum-asses out of an age that died a long time ago. No words bother me more than Nigger, Gook, Zipperhead, Prarie Nigger, Turkey, Limey, Frog, Yellow-head, Boogie, Jungle-Bunny, Ginzo, Heimy, Mick, Squarhead,Jerry, Hun. Its ok when African Americans use the word Nigger with each other... YOU KNOW WHY!? BECAUSE THEY ARE BLACK! So answer me this, if we have the ingnorance to call other people that are only a different color than we are, WHY THE FUCK DONT WE EVER CALL EACH OTHER KRACKERS!? It would be the equivelent to A-M's using the word Nigger. You guys need to find something better to do with your time and oh yea :
    How Many Jews does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
    There arent any lightbulbs in gaschambers
    Why don't Blacks and Hispanics mix?
    Because they're too afraid thier children will be to lazy to steal.

15. NameYouWant

NameYouWant New Member

Superbeast, I'd appreciate it a great deal if you did not contradict yourself like that ever again. First you go on to say how you hate racial slurs and how they bother you, and how we need to find something else to do with our time. Then you post two racial jokes.(funny by the way) Am I the only one that thinks that is pretty fucking stupid?

16. krieg1488

krieg1488 New Member

Q. How many mexicans does it take to grease a car?

A. One if you hit him hard enough.
    Kill a nigger kil a jew....we all wanna...what about you? - Aggravated Assault

17. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

whats the does a cue ball and mexican have in common?

the harder you hit them, the more english you get out of them