Pranks

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by smhaase, Sep 8, 2008.

1. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

no Lomo, I think you hit the nail on the head right there

you can access and post on fugly from a phone??? see I am behind on technology.

Someone killed them self because of someone on the internet? Well it was going to happen anyway- eventually - like when a guy breaks up with her.

2. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Heartless yes but life is a bitch.

I do believe that the human race is de-evolving. Much the same as you describe

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I think it was some kid from her school's fat apparently jobless mom who went on myspace and pretended to be some young boy that was interested in her and they really messed with her. What kind of loser sits around and flirts with kids?

I feel for kids that kill themselves. They don't realize that it's forever. I don't think they really get it.

I don't have a problem with suicide for adults. If I am lucky enough, that's the way I am going to go. I think that's why I am so paranoid about dying because I want to have control over my death.

I think cyanide is the way to go because it's pretty quick, but it makes you ugly pink.

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Glad to see that I still make sense when I'm drunk and rambling. :)

As far as the cell phone thing, damn! I've posted more comments than I can count while sitting on the crapper at work - you can probably tell which ones they are, too, as they should be even more full of shit than my typical contributions.

Honestly, it's not so much that we're "de-evolving" - what we're seeing right now is certainly 'anti-evolution,' but not necessarily a biological step backwards. What we're doing right now is, in essence, granting favor to the survival of individuals that would, should nature be granted the privilege of taking it's course, not be allowed to survive long enough to pass their genetic code onto future generations.

We're placing a certain (most often religious-based) "sanctity" on life itself, but we're selective in our acknowledgment of said importance.

Either way, we're headed down the shitter... and I just might have to agree with you when you classify it as "de-evolution" - after all, we're looking at the 'big picture' here.

This statement gives a whole new meaning to the ol' phrase "It's all pink in the middle..." ;)