PLEASE! DESCIPTIONS!

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by Bowen, Mar 11, 2008.

1. JEFE

JEFE New Member

There's a real good chance that nobody knows what you're talking about. But I don't.

2. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

Maybe you've just turned into a cranky old fart, then.

3. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

I don't think you're getting the point that nobody is actually reading this thread.

4. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

You are. Are you saying you're a nobody?

5. JEFE

JEFE New Member

*sigh* ... some times, yes.

Do I need to draw you a picture?

Listen. nobody can be in two places at the same time. Or three. Or four. Remember that.

6. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

I'll take the drawing, thanks.

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

OK... So, I'm to take in account that there is plagiarism on the Internet? Total shocker.

Watermark your hosted videos and pictures. That should help on the A/V front. I can't help you on the copying of text-based instant message pranks, other than suggesting you take legal action towards the sites that are hosting 'blemished' versions of said texts. I doubt you'll recover your legal losses in retribution, but then again, I'm neither a lawyer, nor a webhost.

This is the limit of my suggestions for tonight, seeing as how my team lost a home game becase some shthead referee didn't call an obvious foul during the last second on a pivitol game, and I'm lost in the throes of drunkedness at this point.

Not to say that I wouldn't be drunk otherwise...

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Most people don't know that. +2 EP for your online character. :rolleyes:

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Smart people just skip the JAVA script and gank whatever the y want

10. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

If someone wants something, they can even take a screen shot. It's very hard to stop the actual theft. Best bet is to use watermarks, both visable and invisable. Photoshop has a plugin option for doing this.

11. Lyseria

Lyseria New Member

I know this was effing forever ago, but I just wanted to add you can also go in and view the source and just take the picture from there. I know you can't right click, but you can just go to "View" and "Page source" in the tool bars for your browser...it varies slightly of course but...its pretty much all the same....And those right click things are -very- easily disabled, as Dwaine was saying about the skip the java script crap..

Most image you can also click on, and drag and drop into an image program. I do it all the time when my friend uploads an image and wants me to modify it, or if I am using stock photos. It's alot easier than actually saving it and going through the whole process.

.........*geeks over*