Okay faggots, post your fugly pics AGAIN!!!!!

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by Dwaine Scum, Apr 15, 2005.

1. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

I know when I am defeated. I should have known better than to provoke the Nursey Spirit. All of the rest of you are lightweights compared to her.

(sulks away to lick my wounds with tail tucked between my legs)

Barry

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

was that reply to me?.. that's no photoshoppery... quit trying to wriggle out of it you slimy bastard...

i hope posting these pics and showing you as the shameless hussy you are will stop you spamming my email...

3. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

"I get the impression Sassy-man-dibbles may have bitten off more than she can chew, which you can bet doesn't happen often to such a mighty jowled man of a woman! I mean, what the hell was she trying to achieve with that desperate, straw-clutching ,dire washout of a post?
    Anyway, i'm not exactly sure what this means, but i think my intuition may have picked up on something here... "

Don't count on it...just because I don't resemble a dwarf who wears shower curtains is no reason to be so upset!

And UT, you better be nice or I'll post your drunken "I'm a Fugly whore" picture one more time.

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

the lack of originality, creativity, entertainment, and elan to be found in your 'insults' is something to be upset about though scammfa... upsetting in an "is this what the calibre of fugly members has been reduced to?" kind of way

5. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

:lol: YAY! I'm so glad I've disappointed! :lol:

*hugs self*

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i wish kitana would come back.... though i suppose you are similar in many ways

7. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Smarilyn Manthson's back with her trademark brutish, sloppy-chopped grunts. If that's how her goddamn mouth works...imagine the state of her cunt!

8. Dubya 2.0

Dubya 2.0 New Member

Eewww, mostly dry with a slight weepage now that you mention it....

*bokes*

9. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

It just occurred to me that you were trying to say that despite my best effort I still don't fit with the Fugly "in" crowd.

I take that as a confirmation that I am still sane.
    I was having doubts. Thanks for the positive affirmation.

Barry

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

hey swopes...

KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!

11. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Is that the new Pope?

Barry

12. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

That was profound. Yes, let's take a moment of silence and imagine my holiest of holies, yes, even as it qeefes in the face of your abject abuse; my cunt shall persevere! It soldiers on in it's glistening pinkdom, it's smooth and rosy folds as if to decalre: "I AM the feeder of the hungry, the lost, the disabled! I shall rise above because I RULE THE WORLD!"

Dubya, you shouldn't talk about your last fuck that way...you never know when a cunt might have teeth.

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

so your vagina is even more delusional than you are?.. :?

14. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

well barry... i post a pic of a cardinal looking triumphant as the news of a new pope being elected is announced...

what do you think?

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

16. smiles

smiles New Member

damn some people have no standards.... and i'm not talking about samantha

17. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

Pimp, darling, I have nothing against you or Durrr-sey, I'm just being a bitch: I hope you two have a womderful, long love affair -just please- Don't breed.

18. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

I have a hard time with the concept of a Pope. This scripture from the New Testament is kind of a slap in the face to the whole idea of needing a earthly go between.

1 Timothy 2:5
    For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.

Call me crazy. I don't need Mary or a celebate cross dresser to check in with God for me.

Barry

19. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Sever the mini monster-mandibles from the hapless, wretched creature that was cruelly spawned from the brutish activities of your aggressive, snarling loins and send me them in a box, and we'll maybe have a think about your wishes, Tranny...i mean Smanny, my luv. How does that sound?

20. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

*Stops briefly to admire my hunky, truckdriver arms*