Obama Threatens Blogger Who Posted New Screening Directive

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Joeslogic, Jan 1, 2010.

1. Cydonia

Cydonia New Member

Typical Joeslogic half-baked republican-leaning bullshit. Anything to make the guy you didn't vote for look like the Great Satan.

2. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

Typical half-baked liberal leaning bullshit about someone that doesn't agree with your opinion, fuckchops.

3. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

He's not my Messiah. Just my president. And he will get the same support and criticism I gave Bush.

4. GAS

GAS New Member

Obama can't slap a few bloggers on the wrist but Bush can illegaly wire tap people.

Makes sense.

5. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Obama can wiretap people and no complaints from the peanut gallery but all kinds of hell is raised when Bush did it to protect the country?

Makes sense huh Peanut?

What the media has not reminded you that our great messiah is using the same policy he cri ticized Bush for?

6. Cydonia

Cydonia New Member

So why is it now you choose to piss and moan about it, Joe? You should have been bitching one administration ago. Bush did not do it to protect the country; he did it because he and his puppetmaster Cheney were as paranoid as all get out. Ah, the great Republican double standard.

7. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

So what the dumbass before this post is saying then is that Obama is "paranoid as all get out".

Which is ok with him and all the other dumbasses admirable even. Which explains why the media stopped bitching about wiretapping coincidentally a little over 14 months ago. And the Idiocrats amongst us forgot it was still going on.