New Band Aid song

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by unlimited-time, Dec 2, 2004.

1. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

I guess this topic is really for all the Brits in here unless some of you follow Brit music.
    I heard the new version of Do They Know it's Christmas, i know it's for charity and i hope they raise alot of money from a new generation buying it, but what a disappointment it was compared with the original.Most of the artists in the first one were there coz they actually wanted to help the third world.There seemed to be alot of feeling in it.But this new one, well it's embarrassing.I saw a couple of interviews with a few of the "singers" who were in it.One of them didn't even know who Sir Bob Geldoff was and called in Sir Gandalf and another group said they had read a few leaflets on the subject of the famine in the third world in the cab on the way to the recording studio_OMG!!
    Maybe they should have got artists who actually understood what they were doing it for not just artists who are the flavour of the month.I also think they should a done a totaly new song for 2004.
    Have any of you heard it and what do you think?

2. Dubya 2.0

Dubya 2.0 New Member

Haven't heard it. Yet. Don't ever want to. Am avoiding it like the plague. Shit. Utter, utter shit.

3. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

"Fuckin Shite!" just about sum's it up for me

4. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

I think we at fugly.com could have done a better job.

5. Dubya 2.0

Dubya 2.0 New Member

Not wrong there...

*practices his scales*