Natural tobacco.

Discussion in 'Smoking.' started by Fugly, Jun 2, 2008.

1. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

American Spirits. Are they worth six bucks per pack? Do they really taste that much better?

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

No cigarette is worth that much.

I dunno. I used to splurge on a brand called Sweet Dreams and it was double the price of the Marlboros I smoked.

Sweet Dreams is a flavored cigarette made in Belgium. I liked Vanilla. They smelled like pipe tobacco and the filter was sweet, but they were harsh as hell.

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I suppose, if you want to find out what a real 'tobacco' cigarette tastes like, and gauge how much of the desire to smoke is from the tobacco itself, and not the additives - then yes. It'll be worth $6 to find out.

Personally, and I haven't had a pack in several years, I enjoyed them, but back then they were $4 a pack, when I could buy Marlboro for $1.83 (with tax.) By now, Marlboro has me hooked, and despite my grievance against their discontinuing of the 'Miles' program (of which I have tens of thousands, probably enough to buy the Jeep by now) - I still smoke 'em.

Not for long, though. I'm going to go outside and take a quick puff, but after that, I'll never light up again. :rolleyes: