My own forum...

Discussion in 'Medical Advice' started by ucicare, May 30, 2006.

1. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

....makes me yawn.

The only exciting thing here is the hack from last week.

Any suggestions?

Barry

2. smiles

smiles New Member

start some topics?
    paste some links?
    some anecdotes?

3. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Ah, Barry it’s just a phase. Personally I find very fascinating discussions about psychology on a broader scale i.e. sociology. For instance the formation of social values as compared to personal values. The various psychological conditions that may have influenced at a personal level persons who then affected a broader level of social perception and ideals.

Hitler, Henry the 8th(I understand he had some real issues), Napoleon, Saddam Hussein all leaders either by birthright or by fear or brute force. What sort of tactics did they employ to manipulate the human psyche.

Socrates, Dali Lama, Mother Teresa, Joan of Arc, Rob Roy (wasn't that the Scotsman’s name) What personality behaviors make a person behave in the manner that they do and have the moral compass that they have?

Sally Struthers heh what’s her problem?

That’s just me though I think I would get a lot out of that line of discussion. I also think that you would be a good moderator.

The last few weeks I have seen some interesting threads of discussion interesting both from the topics of discussion as well as from the persons involved in the discussion. I would also guess that there are a lot of browsers that come in to read however never comment.

4. Rompus Colbier

Rompus Colbier New Member

Heh.

I have browsed Fugly for around two years now. Just now found the forums. This is a cool board. More people just need to find it!

5. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Jefe is a little ashamed of the forums. Seems they are a little too vulgar for the ad people.

Welcome.

Barry