MY DOG

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nauseous, Sep 17, 2004.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

My dog is in the kitchen eating ice. He likes ice. It's crunchy. He just got neutered last week. They did it with a laser and I made sure they pilled him up, cost extra for both, but worth it. He had bloodwork done. Healthy. I caught him peeing on my bastet cat last week also. Haven't caught him peeing in the house since. He won't stay out back by himself and won't shit in his own yard.

He's really fucking needy and refuses his crate. I spent all of that money for nothing. He will go begrudgingly to the basement when we're both at work. He gets left alone for a whopping 3 hours a day, 3 days a week. I leave animal planet on for him and he's got a big area rug and blanket down there to sleep on and my boyfriend's drums to piss on, so he's got it pretty fucking good.

He's cute as hell and gets away with murder, but I do love him even though he drives me to want to beat him to death. I hated him this morning because he's doesn't listen and cries like a little bitch. I mean, this dog cries like a puppy and it's shrill and annoying. I was thinking of severing his vocal chords. I think I should have just got a stuffed animal.

2. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

You really do spoil him, barfy.

3. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Just a couple of questions Barfy.If you don't like animals in your house who make a mess why did you get a dog in the first place.Secondly didn't you realise that if you got a dog from a resue center the chances are it's been abused or abandoned or both by it's previous owner therefore more than likely gonna have problems.If it's a whiney dog who pisses on the floor it's probably a very scared dog who will always be clingy. God know what it's last owner did to it.

4. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

Does the dog take off when you unzip yer coat or anything ? That unzipping sound can be terrifying to some abused pets.

5. Deebo57

Deebo57 New Member

that should help

6. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

Sounds like a great way to get you to learn some matters, Davey.

7. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

Manners. Fuckin walking keyboard.

8. Deebo57

Deebo57 New Member

walking keyboard? stay off the acid....

9. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

That's horrible advice!

10. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

as with any animal you need to be consistent. my cat was a stray and pretty much ferrel or he was abused or something because he's vicious. i always feed him canned food when i wake up, so even if i take a nap he thinks he will be fed. he howls and bites and drives me apeshit, so i feed him. when i kept going out of town all he got was dry food and when i would walk in the door i would give him the canned stuff. so he thinks he gets fed whenever i come home, and he's learned that harrassment gets him fed as well. that partial reinforcement can fuck things up good.

11. Deebo57

Deebo57 New Member

thats why Im a dog person,Ill take in 50 stray dogs before any cat.

12. smiles

smiles New Member

i used to have a Siberian husky and a couple of strays, i had to leave them all in Yugoslavia when i left, was rather sad really, he died a couple of months b4 i came back to visit, but what i was getting at was that dogs are the best, my brother tamed a 3 legged stray when we were kids, the bitch would try to bite my mom whenever she'd yell at him, she bit a few neighbors so the dog catchers shot her

13. Deebo57

Deebo57 New Member

I wonder if its possible to import a Dingo from Australia thats a bad ass dog.

14. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

My boyfriend has a dingo.

15. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

i think a dingo ate your brain.

16. Deebo57

Deebo57 New Member

I hope it gets your ovaries next so you can spawn anything,and stop obsessing over me

17. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

That's a little fucking stupid, even for your low intelligence, David. If it gets her ovaries, how can she spawn anything? I think you should learn the birds and the bees again.

18. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I dunno. My dog is scared a lot. He lives in a dysfunctional household. He hid tonight during a physical fight I had w/ my bf. My bf threw a bowl of cereal on me and I beat his ass. He did fuck up my ankle twisting it and bruised my wrist, but I got the better of him. When pinned me to the dining room table and almost mashed my face in, the dog went and hid in the bedroom. Poor puppy. I feel bad for him. I feel bad for me too.

19. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

I hope he come off second best, Barfy. Your bf, that is. Not the dog.

20. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

You need to train your dog to bite the fucker if he ever raises his hand to you.