Marines involved in the Haditha incident are innocent

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by Joeslogic, May 31, 2006.

1. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

"You know, we do business for
    a while, maybe I'll be interested, maybe I won't." -Jack Murtha to Undercover FBI Agent offering him a $50,000 Cash Bribe

Jack Murtha the lefts darling was caught on tape talking about doing business with an undercover FBI agent to take a bribe. Go figure how he weaseled out of incitement on that one.

Jack Murtha's Iraq strategy is to redeploy from Iraq to Okinawa where we could be a quick reaction force. The fucking retard thinks 3000 nautical miles makes for a quick reaction force.

2. diogenes

diogenes New Member

Hmmm.

Double standard. Check.

Blaming Democrats. Check.

Implying Liberal conspiracy. Check.

Yeah, a pretty standard Joeslogic post.

3. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Seems to be you latest mantra about any post I make as if that would invalidate perfectly good points.

Murtha is obviously an ignorant shitbag. I am just proving it and bringing to light the mysterious silence I suppose in doing so from the media of just how big of an ignorant shitbag he is. If to you that smacks as a conspiracy then that’s your observation. It is true the ignorant shitbag is a Dem I'll hand you that.

4. diogenes

diogenes New Member

Or maybe that's just your M.O.

I don't see you holding any Republican feet to the fire, so I'm going to assume that you're biased. There are plenty of things out there that the Republicans are doing as well.

5. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Here you go :

Feds Hide Social Security Deal With Mexico

Thats so fucked up I do not know where to begin but it is not on topic with this thread either is it? Start an illegal alien mexico thread and I'll hold some republican feet to the fire. [/quote]

6. diogenes

diogenes New Member

Who's stopping you from starting the topic, Mr. Fair and balanced.

7. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

It goes against my nature sorry. How about some credit I did bring it to light didn't I?

8. diogenes

diogenes New Member

Partial credit. You at least admitted that Republicans are capable of doing wrong.

9. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

10. diogenes

diogenes New Member

So the way that the right is stupid is by pandering to the left?

And I thought we almost had a breakthrough.

11. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Hehe bursted that bubble didn't I?

12. Totalrecall1982

Totalrecall1982 New Member

wow congrats Joe, never seen a thread get this many replies

13. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

yeah people are passionate about this one

14. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

To Bully the scientific community to validate bugus theory

15. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Marine will get Medal of Honor

I bet the Terrorists leaving the scene were claiming to be college students simply working on a video documentary when their vehicle was stopped.

16. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash5.htm

17. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

18. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Lets see if we can put this in Iraq....

"How do you know which ones are insurgents?"

"If they run they are insurgents, if they stand still they are well trained insurgents"

Honestly, I think he did what he was trained to do, the way he was trained to do it. He should have filled that car up with bullets too.

19. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

So now are you seeing what I said on day one and have been saying for five years now?

You cannot bring any charges against the American Troops for violating a Geneva Convention War treaty. That treaty explicitly points out that it is referencing fighting between regular uniformed Army. Terrorists in disguise are not protected in any way.

If they were eligible for protection under the rules of engagement then these investigative comities need to roll up their sleeves they have a shit load of investigating to do. By anti-America activist Harry Reed and John Murtha’s own numbers there are tens of thousands of car bombing incidents that were committed and need to be investigated for crimes of war.

20. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

In other words yes we have higher moral standards. But when the pc police come in and tell us how to fight. The only correct way to fight is to get shot in their book. As for the locals well they are a combination of guilty on one hand and scared on the other hand.

Look they would turn insurgents in droves except for the fact that they know if they are lucky their reward for doing the right thing will simply be their death. More likely they will wish someone would simply kill them and then there is their family.

By us not stamping them out like a cigarette butt (and we very well can).

We are actually doing the whole population a disservice. All because of our politicians and military leaders fear of who? THE MEDIA