Kit's Thread ( I reccomend only Kit looking)

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by ross_perot, Jul 8, 2002.

1. SycoTik

SycoTik New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Angel Kit:
    fuk u.
    i listen to all music, mostly rock n alternative. when u listen to the cranberries n eminem n green day, think of me b/c thats what i have been listening to a lot of lately.
    taco bell isnt even mexican. its american. u want to taste mexican food, go to mexico.

thanx for the pics, the afro-american one will be good when i chat with afro-americans.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"Do you have the time, to listen to me whine?"-Green Day. That line sounds alot like something Ross is doing "spiculating" on the Mexicans. Dude, one, Taco Bell is not a mexican restuarant, it simply a fast food place that serves Americanized mexican food. Real Mexican food is over in Mexico or around my area in Los Angeles. As for you mexi melt, I have one for ya. You need to open your mouth while I put my rear end then and release the chunks, with some Cheese Whiz. Ok, hey Kit, wat songs you like from the Cranberries?

2. Orange Guppy

Orange Guppy New Member

OMG! That was so gross! I regret looking here.

3. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Orange Guppy:
    OMG! That was so gross! I regret looking here.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm thinking you enjoyes that a little too much mr guppy. Did it make you so hot and horny that you had to bust a nut? Thats what happened to Kit while reading this. If you go to her home and notic the keyboard is covered with a slimy translucent sticky juice. Do you know what that juice is mr guppy? It called CUM isn't the human body fabulous. You should appreciate the homosexuals of the world........I know Kit does, don't ya Kit Clit?

4. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yummy:
    I don't know which I appreciate more the Sxxy pics or you stirring those deep down feelings in 1337...haha fag<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know, isn't it great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SycoTik:
    "Do you have the time, to listen to me whine?"-Green Day. That line sounds alot like something Ross is doing "spiculating" on the Mexicans. Dude, one, Taco Bell is not a mexican restuarant, it simply a fast food place that serves Americanized mexican food. Real Mexican food is over in Mexico or around my area in Los Angeles. As for you mexi melt, I have one for ya. You need to open your mouth while I put my rear end then and release the chunks, with some Cheese Whiz. Ok, hey Kit, wat songs you like from the Cranberries?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMFAO!
    Zombie n Linger.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Orange Guppy:
    OMG! That was so gross! I regret looking here.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well, dur, its my thread

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    I'm thinking you enjoyes that a little too much mr guppy. Did it make you so hot and horny that you had to bust a nut? Thats what happened to Kit while reading this. If you go to her home and notic the keyboard is covered with a slimy translucent sticky juice. Do you know what that juice is mr guppy? It called CUM isn't the human body fabulous. You should appreciate the homosexuals of the world........I know Kit does, don't ya Kit Clit?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i thought guppy was female... its whines sound femenine to me. LOL!

aktually, the stuff on my keyboard is dust n saliva from me laughing n spitting all over it n my comp skreen.

6. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

Well I suppose guppy is a girl cuz she told someone to bite her clit.

Do you think jeremy ever comes over and ejaculates on ur keyboard when ur not home?

7. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    Do you think jeremy ever comes over and ejaculates on ur keyboard when ur not home?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

jeremy only comes over when i am here, ree.

8. SycoTik

SycoTik New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Angel Kit:
    jeremy only comes over when i am here, ree.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I always like that song from Pearl Jam-Jeremy. Nice video too.

9. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

jeremy only comes over when i am here, ree.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How do you know? You never know what happens when ur not home.

10. Orange Guppy

Orange Guppy New Member

I'm thinking you enjoyes that a little too much mr guppy. Did it make you so hot and horny that you had to bust a nut? Thats what happened to Kit while reading this. If you go to her home and notic the keyboard is covered with a slimy translucent sticky juice. Do you know what that juice is mr guppy? It called CUM isn't the human body fabulous. You should appreciate the homosexuals of the world........I know Kit does, don't ya Kit Clit?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

mr? haha! those pictures grossed me out.

11. Orange Guppy

Orange Guppy New Member

Well I suppose guppy is a girl cuz she told someone to bite her clit.

Do you think jeremy ever comes over and ejaculates on ur keyboard when ur not home?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes, i am a woman. I posted that last post and it took me back to the front page. after I went through the long wait to avoid it.

12. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

yes, i am a woman. I posted that last post and it took me back to the front page. after I went through the long wait to avoid it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Guppy..I NEED you, if only for a night, I need you so bad. I WANT you...............uhhhhhh I'm high so yeah.

13. Orange Guppy

Orange Guppy New Member

Guppy..I NEED you, if only for a night, I need you so bad. I WANT you...............uhhhhhh I'm high so yeah.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dont go for immature little boys like you

14. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You don't know me so u can't say I am an immature little boy, how do you know i'm not a chick, or how do you know I'm not your friend Derek, or how do you know I'm not your father?

I have to wonder Guppy, do you go for guys at all?

15. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Open your fucking deposit box,bitch...Rossy has some male for you.

16. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

GUPPY I WILL KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE A SLUT!!!! I AM GONNA HIRE SOMEONE TO GUT YOU LIEK A PIG BITCH, I FUCKEN HATE YOU!!!!! I HOPE YOU CHOKE ON KITANA'S STRAP ON YOU MEASLY LITTLE WHORE.

17. Orange Guppy

Orange Guppy New Member

You don't know me so u can't say I am an immature little boy, how do you know i'm not a chick, or how do you know I'm not your friend Derek, or how do you know I'm not your father?

I have to wonder Guppy, do you go for guys at all?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

judging from your posts...it's a bit immature-like.
    I don't think that my gay friend Derek would be hanging out on this site and my father, may he rest in pieces, would not be able to reach this site.

do i go for guys? only the strong, hot ones.

18. Orange Guppy

Orange Guppy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Open your fucking deposit box,bitch...Rossy has some male for you. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL! That's the first time I have heard that one.
    I like bulky, hard packages.
    THose pictures changed, they are OK now

19. Orange Guppy

Orange Guppy New Member

GUPPY I WILL KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE A SLUT!!!! I AM GONNA HIRE SOMEONE TO GUT YOU LIEK A PIG BITCH, I FUCKEN HATE YOU!!!!! I HOPE YOU CHOKE ON KITANA'S STRAP ON YOU MEASLY LITTLE WHORE.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

promises, promises.
    i am only as much of a slut as the next woman. like a pig? that sounds like kitana, but I don't swing that way

20. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

your dad is dead? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!\