its so great

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by anonym, Nov 8, 2002.

  1. anonym

    anonym New Member

    Messages:
    5
  2. Nauseous

    Nauseous New Member

    Messages:
    10,879
    Fred Vegas has already brught this to our attention. You are seriously not informed
     
  3. anonym

    anonym New Member

    Messages:
    5
    well i sincerely appologize for not keeping up with the intellectual elite of fugly...
     
  4. Cheezedawg

    Cheezedawg Guest

    I have a big penis
     
  5. Smokey McPot

    Smokey McPot Member

    Messages:
    571
    I'd like to see that big penis of yours some day, Cheeze...
     
  6. NPerez

    NPerez New Member

    Messages:
    24
    hahha

    thats fuckin disgusting, i'm gonna send the link to all my teachers and make it from the principal w/ an anonymailer
     
  7. Smokey McPot

    Smokey McPot Member

    Messages:
    571
    How the hell do you get those fuckers to work...

    I used Ghost Mail like a year ago and it was great..

    But since I got XP the little bastard won't work for me.

     
  8. ross_perot

    ross_perot New Member

    Messages:
    1,027
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nick Perez:
    hahha

    thats fuckin disgusting, i'm gonna send the link to all my teachers and make it from the principal w/ an anonymailer
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    You still have a principal? Exactly how old are you?
     
  9. NPerez

    NPerez New Member

    Messages:
    24
    hahahhahahahahah
    im younger than a penis in chains
    but im stoned
    so there
    is a clue
    that
    i
    am old enuff
    to toke enuff
    MUHALIEANDSENANI
    wow im so toasted wasted fuked up


    im srry
    im very wasted
    peace out homy homy g gs yaaaah meeeeeean diddy b in da house yo yo G..
    ok
    im done by
    !im so high!
     
  10. MissTerious

    MissTerious New Member

    Messages:
    44
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nick Perez:
    hahahhahahahahah
    im younger than a penis in chains
    but im stoned
    so there
    is a clue
    that
    i
    am old enuff
    to toke enuff
    MUHALIEANDSENANI
    wow im so toasted wasted fuked up


    im srry
    im very wasted
    peace out homy homy g gs yaaaah meeeeeean diddy b in da house yo yo G..
    ok
    im done by
    !im so high!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>


    Hmmmmm yea whatever!!
     
  11. NPerez

    NPerez New Member

    Messages:
    24
    haha, sorry i smoked a shitload of pot.

    im not telling ne1 my age, cause im a fucker.
     
  12. kat

    kat New Member

    Messages:
    330
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nick Perez:
    haha, sorry i smoked a shitload of pot.

    im not telling ne1 my age, cause im a fucker.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Since when does weed make people spastic like that????
     
  13. Smokey McPot

    Smokey McPot Member

    Messages:
    571
    You can tell this prick is a loser kid who likes to pretend he is stoned online.

    Whenever I get stoned I don't act like a fuckin retarded school girl high on dog shit, ya know?

    Maybe it wasn't weed you smoked, maybe it was one of Sarcastic_Bitch's tampons?
     
  14. FredVegas

    FredVegas New Member

    Messages:
    1,096
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by anonym:
    well i sincerely appologize for not keeping up with the intellectual elite of fugly...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Intellectual elite of Fugly? You callin me stoopid in some sarcastic, roundabout sorta way? Fucker!
    It is a great link to send to people while they're at work, though...just send it like this:
    What TV celebrity are you most like?

    That's how it came to my attention (I was at home at the time though). Needless to say, my stoopid ass clicked it. Unfortunately, my father was over visiting me
    and the volume was turned up kinda high when I clicked on it. When I walked back into the living room, he seemed all uncomfortable and said he had an appointment to get to. It sucked cuz I was just about to ask if I could borrow some money to help with my rent, but he left so quickly I never got the chance.
     
  15. sweetlyscented

    sweetlyscented New Member

    Messages:
    125
    no dirty, he smokes cock just like you.
     
  16. sweetlyscented

    sweetlyscented New Member

    Messages:
    125
    oh yea, take your dads advice, "be a good boy and swallow"
     
  17. canine_STD

    canine_STD New Member

    Messages:
    1,386
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dirty Pervert:
    How the hell do you get those fuckers to work...

    I used Ghost Mail like a year ago and it was great..

    But since I got XP the little bastard won't work for me.

    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>


    You probably need to download the .net framework from windows update.
     
  18. Smokey McPot

    Smokey McPot Member

    Messages:
    571
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sarcastic_Bitch:
    no dirty, he smokes cock just like you.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Good comeback.

    No really, it was great.
     
  19. Smokey McPot

    Smokey McPot Member

    Messages:
    571
    By the way...

    You call me Mr. Pervert. Only my friends call me "Dirty".
     
  20. sweetlyscented

    sweetlyscented New Member

    Messages:
    125
    lol your "internet friends" the "pixels" on your screen? Get life you fucking loser, stop jerking off all day and go outside.
     

Share This Page