I'm a fugly whore!!

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by sexc, Jan 5, 2003.

1. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

i can truly say that i am still reaping the rewards of that pose. Fugly has richly rewarded me and so have some others who have seen it. it was the best thing i ever could have done for myself. Thanks IMC! Thanks Fugly!

2. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

so stop teasing and deliver. duh.

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:
    i can truly say that i am still reaping the rewards of that pose. Fugly has richly rewarded me and so have some others who have seen it. it was the best thing i ever could have done for myself. Thanks IMC! Thanks Fugly!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, we thank you!

4. sexc

sexc New Member

i got shitty? i think i am very tame compaired to some of the cunts in here

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Whore of Babylon:
    i got shitty? i think i am very tame compaired to some of the cunts in here <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I really don't care... I seriously doubt that if you were to send me Mpg's of you sucking off the neighbors dog, if I would pay to post you anything over in australia or wherever you are... I'm not really cheap, i just don't like you.. .

Rat thats another story though... maybe its time for me to make another business trip down south

P.S> We are going to make some new shirts for Fat Mike's Smoke Shop (AKA Richard Craniums & mine's tat/head shop) and stickers... anyone want some tattoo shits or stickers? We aree also kicking around the idea of custom imbrordered double breasted lab coats... hmmm I'll let you guys know

6. sexc

sexc New Member

I don't care if you like me or not you fat cunt. Why don't you fuck off and die in a corner. You've been on my arse ever since i jokingly called you a fag. I am starting to think the little mickey you threw is directly related to the fact that you are, in fact, a little unsure of your own sexuality. Grow up and stop being such a fuckin pussy. If you don't like me, don't fucking keep posting to me you stupid pig loooking motherfucker.

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

what the fuck is a mickey? secondly, when are you going to post pics of yourself? we are waiting... *taps foot*

P.s. nice webpage...

8. sexc

sexc New Member

1. a mickey is a mouse.

2. fuck off

3. fuck off

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Whore of Babylon:
    1. a mickey is a mouse.

2. fuck off

3. fuck off
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

see? that is funny

10. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Will you two stop flirting with each other and just fuck already.

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Hey Id much rather stick you instead

12. unlimited-time

*bends over*
    I'm waiting.

13. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

*sneaks up behind UT with a zucchini*

14. sexc

sexc New Member

sorry i took my site down. geocities was just fucking annoying. i was supposed to get ad free service for fucking the CEO of Yahoo! Incorporated. Sure, no ads, but the cunts still put in the ad codes that fucks with my HTML layouts. So FUCK YOU Terry Semel and I hope you get a bout of the clap you fucking cunt!

am currently looking for a new place to host with that has an executive likes a good blowjob.

15. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:
    *sneaks up behind UT with a zucchini*<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>