Got Star Wars: Empire at war at home.

Discussion in 'Technology' started by TheGrimJesus, Feb 24, 2006.

1. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

Had the wife pick iy up while I was at work I will let you guys know how it is after I get home and play a bit.

2. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

Thumbs up, They did a good job on this it is fun. it plays like a cross between a board game and an RTS. Its a really nice mix.

3. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

Is that your opinion are are you stealing it from a t-shirt?

4. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

Is that a joke our are you trying too ride other people coat tails per the norm?

5. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

Better than riding Dan's arse like you so often do.

6. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

Why don't you go do what you do best, sit in the corner and look cute. I like you sweetcakes lets keep it that way.

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Does it playlikje Knights of the new Republic 2? I really REALLY dug that game a lot... I didn't like the stupid pod racing bullshit...

8. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

Well stop being a cock sandwich.

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Sorry, please don't mean to interurpt, but in that use, it's Sangwhich

10. Ferine

Ferine New Member

I bought it last week. After going to Gamestop, and the guy there making me feel retarded because..."You didn't reseerrve a copy??" (Complete with rolling eyes and acne)... I took it home - and didn't like it.

Thumbs down from the non-gamer. Fifty bucks not well spent.

But i'm sure most people will like it...

11. diogenes

diogenes New Member

I am familiar with the game, I wouldn't spend $50 on it, but somewhere down the line I might play it. Considering the number of geeks I have that constantly hang out at Cyberworld I would have thought more people would have requested that it be installed. So far I've only had one person ask if we had it (we don't) and he didn't really care. The game hasn't generated much buzz from what I can see. At the same time most of the people interested in Empire at War probably have their own PC, so I could just be missing the buzz because it's outside of my prime demographic. From the reviews I've read and the word of mouth I've heard the game is cool, but the pathfinding and enemy AI isn't very good, but it seems like something that could be awesome on-line or LAN. Time for bed, I'm out.